4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and nice color
Published on June 20, 2012 by acuesta

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pleased as I thought I would be
It came with not setup or anything, I know its as simple but it was hard enough to spread it out, as of right now it still sits in a package
Published 7 months ago by jacqueline paul

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and nice color, June 20, 2012
This review is from: OctoRose ® BURGUNDY / MARRON 4 POSTER BED CANOPY MOSQUITO NET FULL QUEEN KING
This item looks just like the picture so you don't have to worry about it being slightly a different color than what is shown. I used it for my queen bed, but since it is also for a king, there was a good amount of extra material in the center. It hung a bit lower than in the picture so my fiance's head would graze it sometimes and shift the positioning. Overall it wasn't too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 26, 2014
It fits great. And fits easy to put up. It comes with hooks so I didn't have to buy some. The color is the same as the picture. It's also a great substitute for an expensive canopy bed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Canopy, February 9, 2012
I already have used mosquito net canopies for my 4-poster bed. This one was a bit thinner; and did not come together as well but looks good just the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 21, 2014
I re-sized it alittle to fit over a twin bed. I just used safety pins. It's so elegant and perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Color is Amazing, March 13, 2012
Color is Amazing, little hard to hang but it is worth it.My Fiance loves the color and it was easy to match with curtains and sheers and rugs also sheets and comforter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pleased as I thought I would be, May 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 30, 2014
This canopy style mosquito net is perfect for my canopy bed. It came quickly in the mail. I am very happy with how my bed looks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, March 11, 2014
No complaints color is as shown and easy install. Shipping took longer than expected. Just wish my cat didn't think it was a new toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great in my room, February 19, 2014
i was a little ify about how to set it up the right way but when I finally did get it set up it looks great in my room. delivery came sooner than the estimated time. I love this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, February 17, 2014
My daughter loved this product. It fit perfectly over her bed. It was extremely easy to put up. A+++++++++++ Thanks again