- Size (LWH): 8.5 inches, 2 inches, 1.2 inches
- Weight: 2.24 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Case Star Octopus Style Portable and adjustable Tripod Stand Holder for iPhone, Cellphone ,Camera and Case Star Cellphone Bag-Blue and Black
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% brand new with high quality.
- Cellphone ,Camera and Case Star Cellphone
- Octopus Style Portable and adjustable Tripod Stand Holder
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Color: Blue
-100% brand , Unlike the traditional tripods,it ensure that your camera can be used anywhere and everywhere;adjustable 360 degrees legs to form perfect shape
- Seller "Lihua International" only provide good quality products to customers.
Size & Color Tips:
- Size is approximately: Retractable holder fits most cellphone(Max width 2.6 inch),for example Iphone3GS 4 4S,
- Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.
- Pictures can't represent actual size, Please check size or dimension info before place orders. Some is "cm" not "inch", 1inch=2.54cm.
- Standard:Generally Delivery Time about 7~15 Business Days TO USA
- Expedited:Generally Delivery Time about 4~7 Business Days TO USA. Please contact Allforhome directly for suitable expedited shipping fee.
- Holiday Season maybe longer than normal delivery time.
After Sales Service:
- Any issue please feel free to contact us first, we will stand by our products and try our best to assist. Customer satisfaction is our greatest pursuit.--Seller:Lihua International
Size: F ree | Color: Tripod only
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:31 Mins|
It works with both my Sony Cybershot camera and my iPhone. I have both a 5 and a 3GS. For the video, I demonstrated with the relatively heavy 3GS with the bulky case in my video, and as you can see, at 5.75 ounces, the tripod supported it with ease. The Sony camera, by comparison, is 3.75 ounces.
The tripod allows for a wide range of angles by adjusting any or all of the three of the legs, as well as the top portion that attaches to your camera or phone. I've found it to be perfectly stable on a variety of surfaces.
After stopping at Best Buy, Radio Shack, Walmart, Target, and a few cell phone kiosks at the mall, I realized that the online option was going to be the only way for me to get this item, which is weird since I'd think more people would want something to hold their phone in various positions while taking self shots or group shots that you want to be included in. Using the item is super simple and I figured out how to do the attachments within moments of opening the product--without using directions. Don't be scared. Even though my iPhone 4 is within a case that isn't easy to remove, it still fits with room to spare if needed, which makes me believe that it will work with most cases and shells of various phones without you having to remove the case.
Because I wasn't 100% sure that this item would include everything I needed, I bought a few other similarly priced items just in case. Take it from me, though, you won't need to. The tripod can stand on all three legs, but all of the "balls" along the legs are jointed so that you can flex the legs into a wide variety of positions--even on surfaces that aren't flat. The last thing that I'll point out is that you can adjust your camera or phone from side to side or back to front just in case you need to take a picture at a weird angle. This will let you do it!!! It's perfect for me to use for self shots for my humor blog.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like it. The rubber piece that grips the top occasionally slips out, but for the price I paid (a few bucks) it was worth it.Published 2 days ago by Colleen
Get's as weak in the joints as my 106 year old great great grandmother. But if you prop it well enough it might work well.Published 3 days ago by Expert #1
The worst. Could not use. Had some sort of plastic meld into the nut which would not allow the holder to screw into the base. Threw it in the trash. You get what you pay for. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Gregory A.
Flimsy, cheap, generally crappy. I guess at this price, I really don't have much room to complain, but I also might as well have just thrown three dollars into the fireplace. Read morePublished 8 days ago by J. R. Norton
I got this to use with my iPhone 6 plus. It works reasonably well. It has a hard time holding the weight of my phone if I want to attach the tripod to something at a weird angle. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Jessica N.