5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT EYE HEALTH
I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH SEVERE DRY EYES AND CATARACTS. ALONG WITH OTHER EYE SUPPLEMENTS, THIS PRODUCT HELPS A GREATE DEAL. THANK YOU FOR IT.
Published on September 23, 2011 by lottie

Beware of Biowell at all costs. They sold my contact information to literally hundreds of other supplement companies. Everyday my mail box is jammed with dozens of unwanted, unsoliceted advertisements that would take all day to read. I complained to them but they said fix it yourself. I regret ever having anything to do with them.
Published on October 24, 2011 by John J. Schneider

1.0 out of 5 stars Biowell sells your contact info to hundreds of other comapanies, October 24, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars the jury is still out, August 23, 2012
This review is from: Oculind Plus by Biowell - 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I bought 3 bottles from Biowell a while ago and have been taking the product periodiclly, although it is recommended to be taken daily. I dont know if it did not work because I did not keep taking it or because it just does not work, so I will reorder and take as listed on the botttle. However in response to a person who claims Biowell sold his information to other companies, I did not find it to be the case at all. There was absolutely no difference between junk mail I used to get and what I am getting now. No companies are jamming my mail box with advertisements. Maybe someone else sold the guys name and address to ad companies, it may not have been Biowell.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT EYE HEALTH, September 23, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, June 12, 2013
This review is from: Oculind Plus by Biowell - 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
This product is everything that I could have hoped for and even more! I have been ordering from this company for 8+ years and have found them to be one of the most reputable, honest and forthcoming out there. I believe they have been around since the 1970's, so that should tell you something. I highly recommend their product line

5.0 out of 5 stars occulind, September 4, 2011
john donahue (BLACK FOREST, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oculind Plus by Biowell - 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I am wild about this product. It really seems to work. I can now see through a product that I manufacture where I was unable to before.

2.0 out of 5 stars I do not recommend it to anybody, August 9, 2013
This review is from: Oculind Plus by Biowell - 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
It did not do anything noticeable to my eyes as it was reported to be capable of doing. I will not recommend it to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a great product, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Oculind Plus by Biowell - 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
Right from the start it improved my vision. I would recommend this product to any one needing to improve or to maintain their vision.

5.0 out of 5 stars great vitamins, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Oculind Plus by Biowell - 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
Excellent product and the best eye vitamin out there. Capsules are easy to swallow. My mom takes them and she has macular degeneration.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... a little with the floaters as I only see like one of them from time to, July 3, 2014
This review is from: Oculind Plus by Biowell - 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I had only purchased one bottle so I guess I should continue but it did seem to help a little with the floaters as I only see like one of them from time to time

5.0 out of 5 stars OCULIND PLUS - REALLY WORKS!, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Oculind Plus by Biowell - 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I believe this is the best product out there for your vision. I am 64 and my Mom is 85.

At first, when I purchased it, I didn't give to my Mom who has glaucoma because most things make her ill. But I figured what did I have to lose? This product alleviated the annoying eye pressure for both of us. What I like about it, is that you can feel it working immediately. WE love it!

Oculind Plus by Biowell - 60 Capsules