5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
This book has tons of creative ideas for making money, but I really loved that it addressed every question you might have about the job such as -What is that anyway? How much can you make per hour? What are the Pros and Cons? How do I start? I'd recommend this to anyone who is looking for some fun and non-traditional ways to make money.
Published on May 24, 2012 by DCeccolini

2.0 out of 5 stars not many new ideas
Maybe I already think outside of the box. I didnt find too many ideas that I hadnt already though of. If you are used to working in a cubical and want out this would be a good book.
Published 20 months ago by kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 24, 2012
This review is from: Odd Jobs: How to Have Fun and Make Money in a Bad Economy (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Book, January 16, 2014
This is the best book I've ever read in my whole life. I would recommend it to anyone of my friends or family or even anyone exploring new career paths.

2.0 out of 5 stars not many new ideas, June 26, 2013
kim (Cortez, Florida United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, January 10, 2013
This was a pretty good read. It is amazing how many odd jobs there are out there. Abigail Gehring does a great job of describing each job and giving you an idea of what you have to do in order to succeed at it. Humor is placed in just the right areas.

3.0 out of 5 stars Talk about off-the-wall jobs., November 24, 2014
Heavy little "paperback"--seems to be printed on something just short of cardstock, but lots of information about each truly odd job that is listed (perks, downsides, what you need to get started, possible costs involved, and sites to check out). Not everyone would be qualified for some, but reading about these possible "careers" is fun. And who knows(?) a person might actually find his/her calling within its pages....

4.0 out of 5 stars Good general overview, May 5, 2014
It gives you ideas where took look in regards to unique jobs. It is a filled with personal stories and humor.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good information, April 29, 2014
Rock On (BOTHELL, Washington, US) - See all my reviews
There is some consolidated information here. Not a lot of new stuff. But it did get me thinking. I'd recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Odds Jobs Book, December 3, 2013
Trina Bell (Plainfield, NJ) - See all my reviews
I just starting reading the book. It looks promising , a little over whelming its pack with job ideas. I not sure how much of it will work but I have lot more reading of this book to find out. There is hope.

2.0 out of 5 stars not so great, September 23, 2014
Not informative. Not really that interesting. A waste of reading to be honest.

3.0 out of 5 stars How ot have fund and make money in a bad economy, September 30, 2013
This book was more funny than it was about actually making money. The only job that I would probably attempt is virtual assistant but I didn't need to buy this book to learn about it. The information is free on the Internet.

Odd Jobs: How to Have Fun and Make Money in a Bad Economy
Odd Jobs: How to Have Fun and Make Money in a Bad Economy by Abigail R. Gehring (Paperback - June 1, 2012)
$12.95 $11.13