Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 24, 2012
This book has tons of creative ideas for making money, but I really loved that it addressed every question you might have about the job such as -What is that anyway? How much can you make per hour? What are the Pros and Cons? How do I start? I'd recommend this to anyone who is looking for some fun and non-traditional ways to make money.
on June 26, 2013
Maybe I already think outside of the box. I didnt find too many ideas that I hadnt already though of. If you are used to working in a cubical and want out this would be a good book.
on January 10, 2013
This was a pretty good read. It is amazing how many odd jobs there are out there. Abigail Gehring does a great job of describing each job and giving you an idea of what you have to do in order to succeed at it. Humor is placed in just the right areas.
on December 3, 2013
I just starting reading the book. It looks promising , a little over whelming its pack with job ideas. I not sure how much of it will work but I have lot more reading of this book to find out. There is hope.
on July 4, 2016
What a fun AND informative eBook! :-)

I noted this title on an Amazon top 100 list and I'm so glad I downloaded it.

CRAMMED with ideas for those seeking out-of-the-box type jobs of all kinds. The author also shares her own experiences, working many of these jobs herself, unlike a lot of these types of guides where there is no personal references linked to the author. That I really appreciated.

Jobs descriptions include not only what the job entails, but pluses and minuses for that particular job, helpful links, wage expectations and more.

And what a choice of jobs! Just a few included are: lipstick reader (I had NEVER heard of that one before but sounds like FUN), bike messenger, closet "exorcist", face painter, fish sampler and MANY, many more.

Yes, some of these I was already familiar with but many I had never even thought of or heard of. And in all cases, the helpful links and personal experiences of the author made this book so enjoyable and a cut above similar titles too.

Highly recommended, especially if you are looking for ways to make a few (or perhaps a lot) of extra $$ and need some inspiration where to begin your own job search.

One more thing, liked the presentation and format of this eBook. Easy to navigate and attractive too. :-)

Geraldine Helen Hartman author of the Groovy Green Kitchen series and Laughing AT the Grim Reaper!
on November 24, 2014
Heavy little "paperback"--seems to be printed on something just short of cardstock, but lots of information about each truly odd job that is listed (perks, downsides, what you need to get started, possible costs involved, and sites to check out). Not everyone would be qualified for some, but reading about these possible "careers" is fun. And who knows(?) a person might actually find his/her calling within its pages....
on September 30, 2013
This book was more funny than it was about actually making money. The only job that I would probably attempt is virtual assistant but I didn't need to buy this book to learn about it. The information is free on the Internet.
on January 16, 2014
This is the best book I've ever read in my whole life. I would recommend it to anyone of my friends or family or even anyone exploring new career paths.
on April 29, 2014
There is some consolidated information here. Not a lot of new stuff. But it did get me thinking. I'd recommend it.
on May 5, 2014
It gives you ideas where took look in regards to unique jobs. It is a filled with personal stories and humor.