Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Odor Exterminator Candle Bamboo Breeze 13oz
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Bamboo Breeze|Change

on December 7, 2012
Whats to be said i have been buying these before God created the universe. Totally eliminates cigarette smoke not just covers it up. I got them in all the flavors
77 comments|106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2012
I smoke and I have a really nice place and there's nothing worst than having company and your place looks good but smells like an old stale cigarette. Having said that, I invest quite a bit of money in Febreze candles, Yankee scented candles, glade and airwick oil refills, incense-- you name it I'm using it to keep my place smelling great. I honestly thought my last stop would be the Gain scent Febreze candle, it does work really well.

THEN I TRIED THE SMOKERS CANDLE. I had a stressful day a couple days after I ordered this. That particular day I was smoking quite a bit (in the living room)--- stressed out. I lit this candle. I walked in my bedroom got on the computer a while and came back in the living room and I couldn't smell that I had been smoking, seriously. I was so impressed I got on Amazon and ordered 2 more of these. .and trust me, I will keep them in stock. Sorry Febreze, you've been replaced. Also another added bonus I noticed: I burned this for hours and the candle looks like I just lit it, it will last you a while. I DEFINITELY recommend this!
on May 30, 2010
I cannot say enough about these candles! I am a very heavy smoker and have tried NUMEROUS different ways AND candles; but nothing holds a "flame" (LOL) to these. They virtually "attack" the smoke and all but eliminate the smell. There isn't even a smoky-type haze in my house when I'm on the computer 8 straight hours a day (since I work from my home) and am smoking like a fiend!!!

They also work very well on pet and cooking odors. One last note..... these are the only candles I have EVER bought that absolutely burn just about every last bit of wax & don't leave a "hole" in the center; burning all of the wick & leaving a ton of wax behind. An absolute "must-have" in my house!
33 comments|99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2013
I buy these locally for $6.80 and went looking for cheaper. Holy cow!! This price is CRAZY!!! The candles really work, especially the Nag Champa and the Lavender/Chamomile, but do yourself a favor and shop the internet. I've found them for the same price I pay locally at least on one page. DON'T pay this crazy price!!!! F&F Wholesale sells a whole case (12) for $59.96 plus shipping! Smokers Outlet . com sells them for $6.80 ea . Both have every 'flavor'! I also buy Yankee Candles by the gross and will always buy them, but these actually work better and the fragrance is just as strong, if not more!!! I was really impressed with them!!!! I always thought they were a 'joke'. Even if you don't smoke or have pets, they're AWESOME candles. Just shop around, check locally or go on-line. This price is just absurd!!!
44 comments|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2014
I've tried all the different scents of smokers candles and although I do like the vanilla and it does keep my smoking odor at bay, this one really does the trick. My boyfriend, bless his heart, doesn't complain about my smoking in the house too much, but on occasion he does complain. Not now. I was in my den smoking and had this candle lit, walked out go in the kitchen to start the dishwasher and walked back down the hall to the return to the den and couldn't smell smoke . . at all. I am so glad I read the reviews and purchased this. It kinda smells fruity to me, like a lemon-lime, definitely not overpowering. I've used some I've had to put out because the smell would give me a headache. Always great to actually find something that works and this does! I definitely recommend this if you're a smoker.
on July 3, 2013
it is a little strong if you let it burn for a while. I, personally, do enjoy the vanilla scent. But it does become a little overwhelming if the candle has been burning for an hour or two. Solution: manage the burn! Light it when you smoke, keep it lit for a little while and then put it out. I use it with an open window so all the smoke & scent eventually dissipates. Best product that I've seen on amazon yet for addressing cigarette smoke.
Other than quitting smoking......
on March 1, 2013
I purchased this product for a friend who had to smoke in a small enclosed area... she loved it,.. it was great at taking the smoke odor away.. I also bought one for myself.. the aroma was excellent & the candle burned all the way to the bottomn of the glass jar..
on May 7, 2012
Great product. Eradicated the cigarette smell in my whole house. My wife does not send me to the dog house to smoke anymore she is really satisfied with the toughness and smooth scent of this product.
on March 4, 2013
I am a big Nag Champa fan. But not just any Nag Champa. It has to have that "right" smell. I always search for the one I like in every product and when I find it I am faithful too it. I stumbled on these candles and I have to say I am crazy about it. It smells so beautifully and strong. I do not smoke in my house but I can light one of these and when I walk into the room I am wrapped up in the fragrance like a familiar hug. It burns a long time too. It is comparable to yankee candles. 5 stars.
on February 11, 2014
These are some of the best candles we have ever used. They put off the best scents and they are long lasting. We have tried almost all of them. The only issue we had was the packaging they arrived in. They were only wrapped in one layer of bubble wrap each (we ordered 3). All of the lids were dented and one had the glass completely shattered. We had bought them for gifts and didn't have time to return them. We still were very satisfied with the product itself.