Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 3, 2016
After months of frustration with the faint, ocassional cat urine odor in certain spots on the carpet, I knew there had to be a better solution than the "store bought" products I had been trying. Right? Cats have accidents in homes, that are then prepared again for the next Tenant. This thought had me starting to look on websites that specialized in commercial products for this purpose. After some research (not much), I landed on Odorcide 210 Concentrate. After reading tons of feedback on this miracle solution, I searched it on Amazon to see if they carried it. And what do you know? And for a better price too! It took me all of ZERO time to place my first order.

To put it to the real test, I started by using it (carefully as directed) on the worse, most dense area of odor. I was extremely thorough. Although, I knew I would probably have to do it twice to catch every inch of soiled spotting. I have to admit, the chemical smell was intense. So, I used every fan in the house to circulate that out. But, after letting dry over night, the next day I can't begin to tell you how impressed I was!! Except for a couple spots (which I had already figured), the carpet, padding & floor space underneath was FINALLY free of cat pee smell! Hallelujah!

I would however recommend maybe trying the scented version of this product, because the product smell did seem to stick around for quite awhile afterward. Not the chemical smell (mind you), but I would have preferred to try their nicely scented kind. Maybe on my next order. I recommend!!!
on April 22, 2013
This product worked well on odor but replaced the bad odor with its own "industrial clean" scent, which is in itself quite odorous. Thanks your for fast service, I would buy from this company again, but would maybe research this particular product a little more.
on January 10, 2015
The absolute best way to get rid of cat spray or urine. Fresh smell and long lasting. I've used this product for years and was very happy to find it on Amazon. It is meant to be diluted. I typically mix in a 1:16 ratio in a spray bottle. I've also mixed in a pitcher and poured it on a spot in the carpet for deeper penetration.
on January 20, 2012
I mixed a small amount with water and cleaned the walls. The pleasant smell and the fact it must have eliminated the odor the pet was marking over, sold me.
on September 5, 2015
We've tried a lot of stuff to rid a particular room's carpet of urine odor. It seemed like the more we tried, the worse the smell got. After a chance conversation with a professional carpet cleaner, I tried Odorcide. I'm not going to say that the room smells like sunshine and daisies, but after only one use, the room is sufficiently odor-free to use. The carpet cleaning guy recommended leaving the solution on the floor for a bit to give it time to do its thing before sucking the water back out, and that seems to have made a real difference. Still on the first bottle, but this will become our go-to solution if the cat keeps misbehaving. A very effective product.
on October 9, 2015
This stuff is amazing, we had a run of cat pee incidences and this was the only thing that would take care of the odor for good. It is so good that this order went to a family member who was dealing with an aging dog and partner both of which were making messes, what a hassle. This will make life a little better for him.
on January 14, 2015
I've been using Odorcide for a couple years. I put it in my mop water to freshen the entire house. Also gets rid of just about any odor. However, this is the first time I purchased it via amazon. It is about $4.00 over priced. I moved so I'll have to find a new supplier unless amazon drops the price.
on August 2, 2015
Our carpet cleaning guy told us this was his secret weapon against pet smells in the carpet. It is AMAZING! Works on carpet and tile outside. Don't waste your time with the other products, this is the real deal.
on January 22, 2016
I purchased this because I am a smoker and work retail and do not want to smell like smoke on the job. It works well for what I need. First, it is very concentrated I originally mixed it at 1 oz. per gallon of water and still had to dilute it again almost by half. It does have a strong (artificial) flowery smell. One other review called it "industrial clean". I fixed that by adding several drops of essential oil to cut the flowery sweetness. I would suggest and earthy scent like vetiver, cinnamon leaf, or ocatea. I also added some lemon essential oil. Just shake it well before each use to remix the oils. It really cut back on the artificially sweet smell. When I come back in from a smoke break, I just spray about 4 sprays in the air, close my eyes and walk into the spray and let it fall on me. It does not leave a strong lingering smell and really does an excellent job of eliminating any cigarette odor from my clothes and body. Just pop a good strong mint for the smokers breath and poof, instant non-smoker.
on July 28, 2014
The odor of this is different than the Odor-Cide I had bought at a hardware store some time ago. This is much more potent smelling (due to it being a concentrate), but the odor itself is very different also. This smells very much like an 'old man' cologne, which I have found so unpleasant that for a long time I just avoided using this product. However, I have begun using it regularly because nothing in the world knocks out doggie odors like this product. I have used over-the-counter enzyme doggie odor destroyers that only do half a job of eliminating the odor. But, this product thoroughly knocks out the odor. So, once a day I give the doggie potty trays (for my two 9 lb inside only dogs) a good once over with this product, and my house is doggie odor cleaned. I have come to accept the odor of this product, as it is short lived, where-as doggies odors are not.