5.0 out of 5 stars Garlic for cold and flu prevention
I love this product. My aunt mentioned to me that since she's been taking a garlic supplement for her cholesterol she hasn't had a cold or the flu, in 20 years. I haven't had either in the last 4 years. I only take 1 capsule a day and my cholesterol looks good too.
Published on April 29, 2011 by DK

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper at your local Wally World
Not sure of the benefits of this brand, from what I've read you need the enteric coated pills in order to take advantage of the anti-oxidant ingredients. Check your local Wally mart for the same twin pack for half the price.
Published on February 12, 2012 by M. Bauder

5.0 out of 5 stars Garlic for cold and flu prevention, April 29, 2011
This review is from: Odorless Garlic 1000 mg, Twin Pack (100 Soft Gels Each) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for hair!, January 17, 2011
I purchased these pills for prevention of hair shedding. So far so good! Instructions are to take 4 times a day. I'm African American and decided to let my hair grow natural. I use these pills along with Megatek and Aphogee essential oils and M-T-G. My hair shed less after detangling with use of the garlic pills. Great find!

5.0 out of 5 stars garlic, April 13, 2012
This is an easy to swallow pill. Also, no garlic breath or upset stomach. It has no aftertaste, and it has lowered my blood pressure since I started taking it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 9, 2012
Excellent my grandmother uses it to hel lower her blood pressure with regular medication brought her top number down by 40 points. I would recommend this with anyone battling with high blood pressure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Burpless Garlic Caps, January 22, 2012
I've tried a great number of garlic caps including oderless and most of them make me burp and sick. Not these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly odorless, February 3, 2012
I've been taking this for the past 6 months and I have seen an increase in circulation and this is truly odorless, my wife picks up a dirty diaper or any kind of smell from 20 feet (really), she has never complained about my breath. Highly recommend it. It arrived promptly as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars for an ear infection, December 9, 2012
pop one of the soft gels and pour the liquid from inside one of them into an infected ear place a cotton ball in that same ear and go to bed your ear infection will be gone in the morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Odorless Garlic, September 20, 2012
My rating of this product is it's great. Have no idea if this product has anything to do with my blood pressure but its better than its been in years. I have been taking the garlic for some time now and plan on keep taking it.
Hate to add this but I have found the same product at Wal Mart for a much lower cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for prevention of colds and flu, June 5, 2011
I taught school for 41 years. You can imagine what a bug barn a school is. For years I suffered colds and frequently what ever flu was going around. Two years before I retired I got a bacterial infection in a tooth. The dentist wanted to pull it. I said "No". Reading that garlic has fairly strong antibacterial properties I decided to try that first. I took 20 Garlic gelcaps a day. It took a year but the infection in my tooth went away. But I noticed I hadn't had any colds that year either. So I continued with the garlic though I cut the amount to 10 gelcaps coupled with 800mg of vitamin D. That was 11 years ago, I've been cold and flu free since. My Doctor quit even asking me if I wanted a free flu shot. This past year he said he had written a report on me and was starting Garlic (he already used the D) himself. But in order to take garlic and not smell to the high heavens I've found that only Spring Valley Oderless garlic works. Others claiming to be oder-free are NOT.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4-Hour Body, December 27, 2011
JAMES "The Baldengineer" (AUSTIN, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
Bought these as part of PAGG for 4-hour Body.

Either I have really kind friends and co-workers or nobody has complained my breath smells of garlic. I really liked the twin pack.

Rate and Discover Movies