Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 15, 2016
Classic
on June 2, 2016
My 9th grader actually had to read both the Iliad and Odyssey and do book reports on them, so some of the parents met every couple of weeks to discuss the books in detail with my daughter's teacher being the moderator. Despite so much violence, the Iliad is a much more interesting book. Odyssey is somewhat boring ( to me ).
on May 4, 2016
Great condition!
on March 25, 2016
A bit hard to read, and it was originally a poem I think. I bought it for school and didn't expect it to grab me like it did! One of my favorite books now, and my sister's as well.
on February 10, 2016
Hasn't time told us that Homer's writing is great - or not? May the gods and goddesses look down on you favourably and the rosy finger of dawn light up your life.
on February 9, 2016
Excellent!
on January 29, 2016
It was very insightful and entertaining.
on January 26, 2016
interesting to see how Odysseus cons his way out of troubles, one of the more lively stories of the Trojan cycle
on January 18, 2016
Lattimore's translation is fine
on January 6, 2016
This is a classic novel which everyone should read. Although this is a required book for class it was a great read full of adventure and twist and turns. By far the best book I had to read for this class.