Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 12, 2010
So here's the breakdown: Jake's best friend is Paul-he loves him more than his own family. For this reason, Selena, Paul's sister, is completely "Off Limits." Selena is mouthy, arrogant, funny, and adorable. The story opens with her pacing in the middle of a rant about being dumped (how dare he when she's so hot and awesome). Jake listens as is habit all the while reminding himself that he can't touch her. Selena, however, will not be denied. The bar scene is BEAUTIFUL-he TACKLED a tourist! This book did everything it should have done in the alloted pages, so it gets a five. Be warned: the sex scene is...uhm...bold...
on May 14, 2010
More people should write short stories like this. I decided to get this short story because of a review I read here on Amazon and I must say thank you. It was short to the point and GOOOOOD!
I say read it people. READ IT.
I think its amazing when a stroy as short as this makes me want to visit the area they are talking about. I got hooked in a few short well written pages.
And yes the sex is HOTT. She did a move I am Dying to try! Loved it!
on May 26, 2010
I have to admit this book made me think of sweat, lots of sweat. Although short, it was well written and covered everything in a comprehensible manner. She wanted him, he wanted her, but they got to know one another and voila! I thought the drinking and fighting was over the top, but hey it's New Orleans.
on May 27, 2012
Okay, this book was short, like way short; however, it did what it had to do and then some in the 32 pages!!!!! There was actually a storyline and the author did it good job with bringing it all together in 32 pages. With that said, let's forget the storyline and get to what made this book so freaking great - the freaking hot, mind blowing, off the chain, amazing sex!!!!! That's what you will remember most about this short little gem!!! And you might even learn a trick or two from the heroine - I know I did!!!! This book may be short but it will not disappoint!!!!!!!
on August 9, 2010
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it. Another reviewer took the words right out of my mouth. This is how a short IR romance story should be done. Talk about funny, you will laugh until you cry with this story. The bar scene was CLASSIC. Read this on a day when you need a good laugh or a good pick me up.
on March 16, 2011
After reading this steamy tale, I derived two things. First it was way too short, but not short on Sexy scenes. Second, this author is now on my faves list! Gimme more please :)
on June 10, 2011
I thought the book was good, however I was glad that it was a short read. I would recommend this story story if you are in need of a quick read that will hold your attention.
on April 20, 2011
I liked this story, but it was too short...wrapped up too tidy and too quickly! Life doesn't present us with neat little endings like this, and that bothered me, especially given the level of angst the reader is lead to believe the main characters feel. The chemistry and the sex was hot, as were the tempraments of the main characters. Simply put, I just wish the story was longer. If this ever turns into a full fledged novel I would pay to read it.
on January 5, 2011
I am hard pressed to call this a romance but it certainly is erotica and as erotica goes (meaning fast and dirty) it pretty good. The characters are fun and setting is in Louisiana so you can imagine the feel of the story from that alone. All in all not a bad read for the kindle price.
on July 29, 2011
It was ok. There's actually no story line in this book. Just two people who end up sleeping with each other. What a waste.