Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 7, 2010 4:22:36 PM PST
Chris C says:
I can't find anywhere else to get answers. I placed an order for this movie on 11/30 and got an email today that since my order hasn't shipped yet, my card hasn't been charged. It asked if I wanted to reply to the email to contact the seller regarding the shipment. I sent them an email and signed into my account, only to have my order completely gone from my history. Anyone know what this means? Did the seller just cancel my order? I want this movie, but don't want to place two orders.

Posted on Nov 24, 2013 10:53:22 PM PST
Shane says:
It took a few years, but i'm here to finally answer your Q :)
They won't ship something until they've received payment. That's odd seeing as your order just disappeared. You might've accidentally requested a cancellation or the page just glitched? Once they ship your order out, you'll receive an email + it'll show up on your orders page as shipped. You should've contacted the seller again. If you're lucky, they'll reply back fast & be cool about the whole thing. Hope you got your movie or atleast kept your money lol.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 7, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
A Christmas Story [VHS]
A Christmas Story [VHS] by Peter Billingsley (VHS Tape - 1993)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (2,146)