Office DESK USB missile LAUNCHER adult TOY GAME work NU
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- It's ON, Baby ! Get ready to rule the office with this no-nonsense missile launcher.
- The USB missile launcher will help you defend your desktop from pesky co-workers and supervisors.
- Now your boss will think twice before asking you to " go ahead and come in on Saturday."
- If Milton Waddams had had this, you can bet he would still have his red Swingline stapler and his desk by the window !
- Missile launcher in military green "camo"
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:41 Mins|
also the darts you get are very fragile, I had to supper glue some fins back on within the first two weeks of using it. Most of the time the darts don't even leave the tube they sit on.
this product has a great potential just has fallen apart at so many crucial points.
Good movement and range. Shoots a good 15 feet at maximum arc in my office, enough to rain some comedy on the next cubicle over. Although you won't hit moving targets with it, as it has to "wind up" then shoot after pressing the fire button (4 second lag time). Won't rapid fire either, but it's still accurate if you take care of your missiles condition.
Not dangerous at all, good conversation starter usually ending with laughs. I'd pay $5 less for another, I think it's just slightly overpriced right now, but it could be just me. You can buy replacement/extra missiles in large packs for cheap if you know where to look online. Honestly, it's exceeded my expectations of a cheap chinese toy... it's very fun if you don't expect it to clean and cook for you.
1. It's LOUD! The motors in this thing are very loud, if you wanted to use this in an office setting good luck getting a surprise attack. Imagine a pencil sharpener and then picture it just a hair quieter.
2. Doesn't actually shoot 3 out of 3 darts. 1 of the barrels shoots the dart 10 feet, the second barrel seems to be 50% worse and maybe gets 5 feet. The third barrel is a dud, it sometimes shoots but when it does it falls right in front of the launcher.
I have learned the trick to this thing is NOT to put the darts all the way on the barrels. Just put them on enough to hold it but not all the way down as they will not launch at all.
I'm still going to bring this to work, I'm still going to have a lot of fun with it but the price given the noise and malfunction level of it should be closer to the $14.99 range... At $25 it's a bit steep.
A can of compressed air with the straw and a few of these darts is much more fun than the turret. Just saying...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this little thing is a great time waster, and easily annoys others. Sometimes a little laggy, but can shoot pretty far. recommend not pointing at peoples faces.Published 12 months ago by Angry Herby
Ordered 2 had fights and challenges and after all this time they are still part of the office work day!! Read morePublished on March 8, 2013 by Duh Wayne
I bought the Desk USB Missile Launcher for my 18 year old son. He is in to nerf gun battles and really loved the missile launcher. Read morePublished on July 14, 2011 by Snooze
Great little toy, not very powerful but still fun. Product was as described. Good Seller.Published on January 9, 2009 by Brandon Turk
this is a fun little gadget. ... i'm not sure where i'll order replacement darts...if i ever lose them. (they fly about 30 feet if the fins are ok) or if they become too damaged. Read morePublished on August 18, 2008 by 2 Point Bob