Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 2, 2012
Up until a few weeks ago, I had only used Microsoft Works and still had the "Works for Dummies". Let's just say that I am lagging quite a distance behind, when it comes to new technology. Needless to say, I was in desperate need of help when I installed Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010. To me, some programs seemed like a maze with no way out. Thank goodness for the "Dummies" books. I can guarantee that they have saved many a computer from destruction, purely from sheer mind fatigue and aggravation from numerous attempts to try and figure out how to get to point B from point A with absolutely no success. If the good Lord is willing, I will be using this book for years to come. I genuinely recommend this book to everyone who is trying to figure out all of the programs in "Office". Stop banging your head against the wall. Go ahead and buy this book. You're going to be so glad you did.
on August 21, 2012
This is a great book for updating your knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint. While, I struggled a bit to do Math homework in Excel, copying and opening files from Excel to Onenote, wasn't difficult once I got the hang of it. The cartoons and light hearted descriptions peppered thoughtout even made the book fun. This is a great reference to refer back to.
on September 2, 2011
So helpful for learning the new office 2110 - especially the One Note. Simple. Thorough. A Keeper. For those of us who like a 'paper' instruction book.
on January 31, 2013
i have been using this program for a while and had questions about some of the things about it. this book was great and had good information and answered some of my questions that i was having with this program. good reference material.
on March 3, 2015
I love this thing it has tons of info, easy to find things from the index, the size of the print is nice easy to see and read. I have Office Home and Student 2010 and sadly you do not get any owners manual or any kind of instructions how to do things with it, instead you have to go on the computer, can you say pain in the? I prefer books so I bought this and things are a hell of a lot easier thank god for books like this, happy as a clam
on December 6, 2012
Wow! Someone knew me to well. This book is easy to understand and a great help. Since I have gotten it I have helped some of my friends work out some issues they have had with their software. I had another book similar to this book for 2007 and they are really worth the price and the use.
on April 7, 2014
A decent reference for those of us that have had to move past earlier versions of MS Office. Thankfully it does explain reasonably well the less then intuitive menus that MS seems to throw at us with the latest new products
on December 24, 2013
Note, I didn't buy Office Home and Student 2010 as a textbook, but as a reference book. My son suggested if I needed to go further into detail, I should use You Tube. I hope this is helpful. Gordon Gerick, author Adoption Lost and Found.
on August 20, 2013
This is what I hoped it would be. it is something that I will use until they have to prop me up at the desk. I refuse to pay for a product once and then renew it every year. I bought this so I don't have to lease 2013 ad infinitum. I would encourage everyone to buy this. Unless you like getting it without the benefit of romance from corporate America.
on April 8, 2013
I have several other Dummies books and I chose this one because I like the format and presentaion. I have not had time yet to read/study this book.....but I will.