Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 161 questions
votes
Macintosh current office is 2011
Aug 18, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
They will send to you all the instructions and the key. (by email)
Aug 24, 2013 by Diego E Perfetto
votes
Not sure Microsoft Sells just "WORD" alone that isn't pre-packaged in a Office Configuration along with the other Applications such as Excel & Powerpoint.
Aug 17, 2013 by Arlene Velez
votes
I am unsure how things stand at this point. I know back then, we had up to three installs per purchase. Could be still the case....?
Jun 7, 2014 by Jean-François Camson
votes
From what I know, as of late June 2013 Microsoft Office 2011 works on OS X Mountain Lion.
Aug 4, 2013 by Janet
votes
No Darlene, but you could buy just Word. However, the other apps, Powerpoint and Excel are VERY useful and rather easy to use. I suggest you broaden you horizons. Alan
5 days ago by Alan R Parker
votes
Current version 14.4.1
Apr 25, 2014 by Glen B. Alleman
votes
I'm not sure but I kind of doubt it given what I presume are the difference between mobile device apps and software for PCs. Until the companies make nice and provide users with an Office app that is fully compatible w/OfficeMac, I think your best bet would be to develop your own work around, which might include downloading OfficeMac to your main computer and finding an app that will allow you to edit MS Word, Excel, etc. files. Depending on your word processing needs, preferences, and concerns about privacy issues, you might be better off with something like Google Docs.
Jul 7, 2014 by Kidada E. Williams
votes
WHAT IS IN IT? Nov 15, 2013
Everything except access.
Nov 16, 2013 by msjm421
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   17   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers