Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 22, 2012
Sharon Gerlach has an amazing wit and it shows in this gripping, funny, flirtatious novel!
Follow Frannie Freeman in her quest for Sam, the man she loves; her corny, quirky office-mates and her wretched supervisor, Malaria.
I enjoyed this book so much, and didn't want it to end. I immediately picked up "The Secret Dreams of Sarah-Jane Quinn" in order to keep up with the offices of Harper and Lyttle.
I adore this book and want to see more from this series! Sharon Gerlach rocks!!
on January 16, 2012
I really enjoyed this book. It was definitely Laugh out Loud funny. I spend 40+ hours a week sitting in a cubicle enduring the office politics that seem to be the same in office environments everywhere. My cubicle mates and I enjoyed reading different parts of this book and replacing different characters with our co-workers. Perfect book to ease office boredom :)
on September 4, 2011
First in the Harper & Lyttle series - this is a great book. Recommended by a friend, I was a little skeptical at firt. But I absolutely had a hard time putting it down (I had to go to work!). It kept me focused, reminded me of other offices I had worked at (especially the politics) and just kept me laughing. It was great to read a book that had no murders and was definitely not depressing! I loved it so much I got it for my uncle, Mom,and sister. It was so great I immediately bought the next one (the Sarah Jane Quinn) and am definitely looking forward to more in the series. You can't go wrong with this book!!
on March 24, 2013
I read the second book first, and loved it! So I had to find this one. I loved it as well! Not your typical romance, which I thought was refreshing. I am looking forward to reading more in this series. Try it! I doubt you'll be disappointed!
on May 5, 2013
I purchased this book after i downloaded the second book in series (second one free). I'm glad i started with this book. It's super funny. It's like Fanny is talking to you. I can't wait to read the second book.
on March 28, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book even if I got it backward and had read the second book of the series first thus had become familiar with the bones of this story. Still, the characters, the plot, the language!
I'm so looking forward to reading more about Harper & Little employees a d their life!
on June 14, 2013
I read this after the second one. This was great. Once i got into the first person pov (not my normal preference) i enjoyed both books. The unbelievable things fanny goes through on her way to winning Sam are hilarious. Malaria is a great evil woman. Great book all around. Someone compared it to a blog and I'll agree with that. The trials and errors of Fannie. I like how the happy ever after is not a guarantee in either book.
I look forward to reading more from this author.
on July 21, 2012
Another fantastic book by Ms Gerlach! I recommend reading this book first, then follow with "The Secret Dreams of Sarah-Jane Quinn", the next book in the series. I read them out of order but it didn't diminish my enjoyment of this volume. I'm crossing my fingers that this author writes more books in this series!
on July 10, 2013
I read Secret Dreams of Sarah etc...before I read this book. Actually, that order would have been better had I reversed it since the two books are part of a series. I enjoyed both books and recommend them as thoroughly entertaining reads.
on July 30, 2011
I really, really enjoyed reading this book. It was packed full of humor, but at the same time, addressed real issues. I found myself laughing my head off at the funny situations Frannie got into, but I also felt her pain. This book kept me entertained the whole time I was reading it, and I found it hard to put down. Sharon Gerlach has shown, once again, that she has a great writing style that can keep a reader hooked and begging for more.