5.0 out of 5 stars I'm pleased
Published on February 14, 2012 by harleymomma74

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!
Published on October 26, 2011 by bc

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, October 26, 2011
This review is from: Officewor@5 Pack Canon Pgi220 Cli221 Edible Ink Cartridge For use Canon PIXMA iP3600, PIXMA iP4600, PIXMA iP4700, PIXMA MP560 (Misc.)
I purchase these inks and the did not comewith ANY kopykake manufacturers lableNOR did they work! Also one of the chips had fallen off... I contacted kopykake to find out if it was myprinter and why they were not working to which they replied that this ink is NOT the REAL ink and if it was kopykakes original ink it would work without a problem adn the red lights would light up on the printer as they are supposed to work... I just ordered DIRECTLY from kopykake themselves and now I know that this item that this person is selling is packaged totally different and LOOKS totally different!! DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM buy from the kopykake.com.

1.0 out of 5 stars Keribou24, October 17, 2011
I was really excited about getting these ink cartridges, because I really want to start printing pictures for my cakes. However I ran into some problems when I tried to use these. My printer (canon iP3600) doesn't recognize them. I've tried everything I can think of (and what google and other amazon users recommend) to get these to work. I've taken them out, wiped them down, restarted the printer, jiggled them around -- nothing. I'm open to more suggestions, because I don't really want to shell out more money for MORE ink. But it's looking like I'm going to just have to trash these cartridges. I do not recommend this product. If I can get them to work, I'll be happy to update this review.

3.0 out of 5 stars Go directly to the ink companies!, December 29, 2011
My husband bought this for my christmas present and on the second time I used it I had to switch out the chips from the canon cartridge to the kopykake cartridge. I will be going directly to the source next time!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm pleased, February 14, 2012
I am reading the poor reviews and I can honestly say I haven't run into any problems with this product. The seller shipped what was ordered in the time estimate given to me. This is my first purchase of any kind of edible ink product and I've used it on about 18 sugar sheets so far. The printing is still going well. I'm unsure how long this ink will last until I have to change the cartridge. But so far so good. I have had no issues with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 17, 2014
very good

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmm, February 9, 2014
I thought I bought these before, don't remember but if I did the first time they worked good but this second set didn't color dark very well, and the black came out more of a green.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 24, 2014
Good quality color prints
Quick delivery
I recommend this product to anyone with an edible ink printer.
Happy with this purchase

1.0 out of 5 stars the ink is not good, I want to print yellow and can not be printed in pink and orange pink and adjustments and nothing, September 11, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Wont buy again., September 4, 2013
I had purchased these cartridges and installed them in my printer, worked the first time then 2 of the 5 cartridges completely dried up. I guess that's what I get for buying the inexpensive ones. You get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great with my printer on edible images., July 19, 2013
K. Schwartz (Baltimore, MD USA) - See all my reviews
These cartridges worked great with my ip3600 Canon printer on edible images, there was no streaking or any other issues.