Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 25, 2016
They are every thing they say they are The handle tab is more then a little uncomfortable up there, but I deal with it. Pretty good product so far. Nothing spectacular about it. Nice packaging, and I like the carry case to store them in.
on December 24, 2013
Love them!!! Really works your muscles and the pleasure is fantastic. I would recommend them to every women. They're great.
on August 18, 2014
love these. I use these often and they are great.
on July 20, 2013
Just what you expect it to be. Wonderful! Start with beginners and work your way up to this size. You will not be disappointed!
on October 13, 2013
My girl was a bit apprehensive when I showed them to her, but I starting her training, she loved them! They have definitely strengthened her keels. Originally, she had difficulty with their weight, because these are not light.
on March 1, 2015
Great product ;) Good to use to enhance sexual activity.
on February 22, 2016
The hype is far greater than the product. The problem with the ben wa balls here are that they are too heavy and they fall out almost immediately. I've taken Pilates for years and have used my Kegel muscle a lot during these sessions and I could not keep these balls inside to save my life. I also know that I am not unusually large in that area as I used to have trouble using super size Tampons.
Thus, the whole experience was a flop. What was supposed to be a fun play date for my partner and I was not. We inserted them and I immediately knew there was a problem because I didn't even feel them being inserted. Once I stood up, I had to constantly clamp on the Kegel muscle, not contract and let go, to keep them from falling out into my underwear. Nonetheless, we continued on with our outing and I thought maybe we had not inserted them high enough so we stopped and re-inserted them, this time I made sure they went as far up inside as they could go, and as soon as I stood up--flop! I think I managed to keep them inside for about 35 minutes in total and that was solely if I did not sit, squat, or change positions from standing. There was absolutely no pleasure or stimulation because I was constantly flexing my Kegel muscle harder than I ever have in a Pilates class. Finally we went home and we were quite disappointed with them. The size of the balls seem fine, in fact they look big to me, but they are very, very heavy and they come with that metal pull hook and that only adds more weight.
On the plus side, I did feel like I got a great lower ab workout yesterday but I certainly would not rely on these as a sexual toy of my preference and if you've read the books, you'll be greatly disappointed because they are nothing at all as described in the book. Sorry to have to leave a negative review. I had high hopes!
on January 24, 2016
I have read about Ben Wa balls and figured I'd try some for toning. What woman doesn't want to feel like she's in perfect control of that region? I thought it might spice things up for my my honey and me, and give an inner work out. I am not a Fifty Shades fan and chose these because they were the best I'd found for the price that were metal, attached to a string (kind of scared me to just start shoving loose balls up there without them being leashed! Hah!). Plus they are weighted, and claimed to be a "challenge". I've been using them consistently for a week. Going by the description, I was expecting to use them laying down, and practice with brief intervals standing, walking, bending... And eventually (hopefully) squatting and maybe while doing yoga.
When they arrived, I was surprised at just how heavy they are. It was almost intimidating - but it's supposed to be challenging, right? I put them in... Expecting to have to clench... And they just stayed in. I wore them for a couple hours, practicing all of the above activities/posistions. I don't know if I'm just better toned than I thought I was, but I don't see the challenge here. They fit snugly and go in deeply. And, unless you really try and push them out. They're not going anywhere!
I was anticipating having to consciously kegal to hold them in. To constantly be working those inner muscles to keep them from slipping. Honestly, I could wear them all day and barely even notice they're there. Kind of comparable to a more.. Interesting feeling, weighted tampon. I don't find them at all uncomfortable, but if you're purchasing for pleasure purposes I think you'd be disappointed. I don't personally get pleasure from them. Be careful when you remove them. I like the rubber material of the "string", and the way it has a lot of stretch - feels well made and it cleans up nicely, but the elasticity makes it tricky to pull out. The first time I removed them, I wasn't clenching but I wasn't pushing either, and I had to give a hard tug, and when the second one dislodged it kind of shot out with force. Now I squat and carefully pull out one at a time.
So, for me it was worth the purchase just for the little boost of self esteem that I've got some good control "down there". But now I may be on the lookout for something a little smaller and maybe heavier to actually be a challenge. I don't fully agree that these are not for beginners. I've never used anything like them and I don't find them challenging at all. But overall, I'll continue to use them and for the price I don't regret the purchase.
on December 31, 2014
Pinches. not recommended
on March 13, 2015
This product exceeded my expectations, it worked within the first few hours of wearing them. Great product!!!!!!