Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on August 19, 2014
This calendar starts in September, 2014-December, 2015. It shows the New Moons as well as the weekly readings from the Torah, the Prophets and the New Testament. It provides valuable information about the Biblical/Hebrew feast days/holidays as well as an excellent appendix of the historical occurrences in Jewish life during each calendar month from 520 B.C. and before through 1973. Calendar dates are shown in Hebrew as well as in English.
on April 26, 2014
I love the calendar because this is God's calendar and the one we should be using. Although I am a Christian, God gave me a love for Israel and the Jews years ago when I was very young. I am sorry the Church has lost so much of its Jewish roots, but am very happy that many pastors and denominations are finding them again. .
on April 17, 2014
A beautifully done calendar. Great photo's of historical and inspirational sites as well as
excellent info on the feasts , moons, etc. Highly recommend
on November 5, 2014
Just received this calendar in as a gift for someone. Unfortunately it was loose in the box with other items ordered from Amazon (no shrink wrap or individual boxing) so it got bent up on the corners. The calendar is glossy and visually appealing. There is lots of info on each of the days but not very much room for writing if there is a Sabbat or other occasion on that day. For the price I was expecting a bit more out of the calendar in sturdiness and thickness of pages. Would purchase again but only if it was at a lower price. Quality is about what you would find in calendars at Walmart or other thrift type stores.
on May 3, 2014
Love this calendar to let me know what and when all the Jewish dates are. I'm trying to learn some Hebrew so it's nice to have
this calendar to at least give me dates to where I can research the rest.
on April 20, 2014
Well I bought 3 and shared the other too, I liked it very much. The only thing I would change would be the size. I'd like to see it a little larger calendar so it would be easier to read. But informative exiting and wish I could afford to buy at least half a dozen more to share with people... God bless you, thank you .Shalom. ....
on July 4, 2015
Being Christian and recently acknowledgeing that God's Genesis references about His chosen people ARE STILL IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT THIS VERY MOMENT!!! So, am learning about Jewish things and this is informative about their holidays and why and as you read further about these subjects, you will find that horrendous and marvelously occurrences in Israel have come to fruition on those celebration days!!!
on May 19, 2015
Great way to see the Jewish year and festivals side by side with the Gregorian calendar. I really like it and we use it daily. Really like the blood moons on the calendar and the history in the back.
on October 28, 2014
Helps to know history and when signs happen. We know little about the biblical calendar and this is one that leaves little to doubt. Fun to share various events with friends and the happenings of certain days.
on November 29, 2014
Great calendar with shadings to indicate the new moons and also shows the holidays, Torah readings for Shabbat and the blood moons and solar eclipses. I wish their was more room to right in personal appointments on the individual day.