Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on February 22, 2002
This book has a lot of the show history along with trivia questions. Yes, the answers are included *grin*. If you are a long time viewer, you will enjoy going back over the highlights thru the years. The trivia questions are fun to test your knowledge of the soap.
For new viewers, this is a great way to catch up on past story of your favorite characters. See why Luke and Cassadines have fueded. Learn about Laura and her mother Leslie. There are several pictures from the show, but be aware, they are black and white.
I am the list owner of a GH fan group and I use this book to give weekly questions to the list. The members love seeing who will send in the correct answer first. Some who have viewed for many years have been stumped on occassion.
If GH is your show, this book is a must. It would make a really nice gift for someone you know who is a fan, too.
on June 11, 1998
Being the "expert" GH fan, I will have to say that this is THE VERY BEST GH Book out there! It contains interesting factoids, trivia you may have never even know (I know I didn't) and so much more! This is a MUST HAVE for any GH fan out there... a first time watcher or people who have watched GH since day one! Hurry out and buy it today!
on December 30, 1997
Wow! Your pulse will race! Your palms will get sweaty! You will not be able to get this book out of your mind (not until youv'e read it cover to cover at least twice anyway). The Official General Hospital Trivia Book is your ticket to the best roller coaster ride on daytime - and without those long expensive trips to an amusement park. The Trivia Book contains all the necessities for being a true fan: on-screen tales, backstage stories, and other minutia. So rush to get your own copy (or 2 or 3) then sit back and enjoy the ride!!!
on January 3, 2015
I was looking for information about GH to help me write on a GH blog and Facebook page. I've been watching for almost 4 decades but now I am old and need help remembering storylines in order to be a positive contributor. I needed consistent information which this book isn't. However, I ordered a trivia book and that is what I got. The copyright is also long ago. I ordered another book that is more historical so when I read things in the trivia book that intrigue me, I can go to that book for references. Sometimes it just has funny things in it that I never realized.
on October 21, 1997
This is one of the best books that I have read on General Hospital. A Wonderful collection of photos and facts. By the time you are done reading this book you'll be ready for a game of trivia pursuit and win. Reasonably priced.
on May 26, 2014
wow what can I say about this great little book it has all the stuff you would want to know about your favorite soap and it s stars. I am so happy that amazon offered e the chance to own this little gem its a must read.that you will enjoy over and over again.
VINE VOICEon September 24, 2005
Hyperion released this book in October 1997, and it includes the "GH" spinoff, "Port Charles." Its author, who says he's been a "GH" fan since 1978, has also written "The Soap Opera Book of Lists" and "The Soap Opera Encyclopedia." Calling it a "trivia book" would seem to reduce its relevance and substance, as it really is a wealth of behind-the-scenes info about the show. The book includes black-and-white stills from ABC scattered throughout (it's sanctioned by ABC Daytime Press). Chapters feature celebrity appearances on the show, famous fans of the show, real-life romances of the stars, real-life names of the stars and more. The book's contents are also indexed at the end. (Oh, and there ARE a few "trivia" quizzes at the end of chapters!)
on March 22, 2013
Arrived very quickly and enjoyed reading all the info in the book. Love General Hospital and this helped me remember some of the things I had not thought of in a long time
on December 3, 2012
Watched GH since I was a young girl of 7 ~ I remember a lot, but its sometimes good to check your facts before you open your mouth to anyone else! ;)
on April 2, 2013
I loved this book. I learned some things about my favorite show that I did not know. thank you for this treasure