From the Back Cover
Real Questions - Real Answers - Real Experience
The only book on the market written by the creators of the GMAT® exam.
With real GMAT® questions from previous GMAT® exams, this new edition contains more than 800 multiple-choice questions, plus a brand-new diagnostic section to help you pinpoint your skill level so you can focus your test preparation.
- More than 800 practice questions with answers and detailed explanations
- New grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT® Verbal section
- Comprehensive math review of the topics tested on the GMAT® Quantitative section
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Insights into the GMAT® exam that debunk test-taking myths
- Real questions from past GMAT® tests
- NEW diagnostic section helps you assess where to focus your test-prep efforts
- NEW organization of questions in order of difficulty saves study time
The only study guide with 800 real GMAT® questions —and their answers— by the creators of the test.
GMAC®, GMAT®, GMAT CAT®, Graduate Management Admission Council® and Graduate Management Admission Test®, are registered trademarks of the Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®). --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
A Champion of Graduate Management Education
The organization now called the Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®) began in 1953 as an association of nine business schools whose goal was to develop a standardized test to help business schools select qualified applicants. was taken just over 2,000 times; in recent years Graduate Management Admission Test®, or GMAT®, has been taken more than 200,000 times annually. Initially used in admissions by 54 schools, the GMAT® is now used by more than 1,500 schools and 1,800 programs.
The Graduate Management Admissions Council® is composed of representatives from leading business schools worldwide. As a not-for-profit education association, it is dedicated to creating access to graduate management and professional education.
Through their professional development programs for people who work at business schools, and through the information they provide to potential business school applicants and the media, the GMAC help people around the world realize success in business education --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.