Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Official Licensed Minecraft Creeper Inside Snap Back Hat - One Size Fits All
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 26, 2013
I got this hat for my boyfriend. We both love minecraft. I thought this hat was subtle enough to not mark him as a super geek, but geeky enough to still show our love for minecraft! ;) There was also a great message on the underside of the hat brim that I loved! Made me laugh. Any minecraft lover will appreciate the message under there. ;) The hat is a little taller than I was expecting, but it's pretty typical for a "trucker" style cap.
on December 31, 2015
My grandson is very much into mindcraft. He is 11 years old. I got him this hat for Christmas and was a little worried if it would fit and be made well. Well it met all my expectations and he absolutely loved it.
on June 18, 2015
The hat is adult size but my 9yr old girl absoulely loved it! Yes it was a little big on her, she looks like a skater kid, but the material is nice. Definitely more durable than a typical baseball cap. I highly reccomend it!
on December 11, 2012
My son loves minecraft right now. And this hat has such great quality. Not flimsy or cheap looking at all. Good job!! I can't wait to see his face.
on December 16, 2014
I picked this up at Newbury Comics yesterday at the mall, so I cannot speak of Amazon's shipping service and all that. However, I will say that I really love this hat. First of all, this hat is definitely going to be too large for any child below the age of 14. (don't quote me on that. That's just my best guess, obviously results may vary) I had previously bought a different snap back hat a few months ago, and the shape just wasn't doing it for me. It was too flat in the back for my liking. However, this hat has a nice, full shape throughout, which I personally prefer. Although, (and I don't know if it's just me being picky or whatnot) the sides of the hat come across as just a tad wide. (again, to me anyways) Aside from the that minor, opinionated issue, this is a very hat to own if you like Minecraft, if you're looking for a unique novelty hat, or if you just want to wear something on your head for fashion. Oh yeah, it's hella stylish and wouldn't look out of place with any outfits you would wear. Although I am giving it a 5 out of five here, if the Amazon rating system was more precise, I would give it a 4.7 or 4.8 out of 5, just because of my thinking that the sides are just a teeny bit (not a lot. Not even a little. Not even enough to make this hat not worth buying) wide, and because rating it a 5 out of 5 would indicate a perfect score, and I don't believe that anything is truly perfect. ;) I hope that this review positively influences your decision to buy this hat, because if it doesn't, you're missing out on something great!
on October 5, 2015
Cool. Bought this for an 8 year old boy. It will be big on him. It's for an adult, clearly. But lucky for him, he's got a big head with hair, so he will be surprised and happy come birthday time. Thanks!!!
on January 11, 2015
The hat was bought for my little cusion, she loves the hat and practically sleeps in it! That being said "my" only problem would be the lack of detail... Its one creeper with some writing. If your really into Minecraft I'd highly recommend it. If your looking for a cool hat keep scrolling.
on April 12, 2013
If your child like Minecraft, this is a cute item. It is just what my son wanted. He wears it every day. It is well made, shipping was fast and, even though I thought it was a bit pricey, it was worth it when I saw how happy he was with the hat!
on December 6, 2012
My kids can NOT get enough of Minecraft and love the hat. Looks exactly as the picture shows and is a well made hat (stiching is not loose, material is good).
on April 22, 2014
Excellent quality! Fits slightly bigger but that is the style of the hat...more boxy style like you see young people wear. Boys love them, I highly recommend. Not your typical ball cap style, more boxy and squared. Excellent quality.