Official MSRP now $39.99 with cross-buy!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 9, 2013 9:02:03 AM PST
FerretGamer says:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/09/new-sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-gameplay-video-treasure-design-contest-winners/

What a fantastic deal! $39.99 and it comes with a free Vita version as well. I'm glad to see Sony become a little more aggressive with pricing. Hopefully this will encourage more day one buyers and some new Sly fans. :)

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 9:41:42 AM PST
Wow, that's a nice price. PS3 it is!

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 1:40:54 PM PST
Drew Paulson says:
When will Amazon change the price?

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 4:46:18 PM PST
Krylancelo says:
Yeah it's pretty sweet that it's a good price. I might actually pick it up one day. Never played Sly before.

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 9:32:20 PM PST
ice grizzly says:
Play sly collection in Hd. They are some of the best games mad in the last decade.

Posted on Jan 10, 2013 7:58:08 AM PST
I couldn't believe it when I heard it! Now we can get both the PS3 and Vita versions for the same price as your typical Vita game. For those that may take this as a sign that the quality or content will be lacking, don't be silly, they just want to make sure new gamers that have never had a Sly experience before have every incentive possible to try it out.

Also, don't worry about when Amazon will change it. If you've ever used Amazon before you should be familiar with their policy that no matter when you pre-order you are guaranteed to get the lowest price between that point and the release date. Since this is a price change from the top that means every retailer will have to change to the new lower price as well so there is no need for concern.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2013 9:34:04 PM PST
Also, to go one further, Sanzaru is definitely about quality with this game. They delayed it from a Fall 2012 release, to February 2013, just to polish the game. That right there shows they got their priorities in order and had me sold, day one, for $60.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2013 7:20:50 AM PST
I have no doubt the game will have great content and quality. Can't wait to play it. However, the game has been completely done since last September. It was only delayed as to space out releases by Sony.

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 8:50:57 AM PST
Ashton Woods says:
I gave them feedback on the price, with the gamestop price and the blog. Now we just have to play the waiting game.

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 3:25:40 PM PST
Adam Greer says:
The price was lowered due to all the release day set backs. It was to make the customers happier and they are saying sorry for the long wait.

Posted on Jan 20, 2013 9:14:59 AM PST
Jack Pacini says:
$40 cross-buy is a steal! I would have paid $40 for just the Vita version. I'm a huge Sly fan.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2013 9:16:44 AM PST
J. Thompson says:
Because you work for Sanzaru right?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013 7:40:23 PM PST
If only ALL new games this gen were priced this way.

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 3:21:30 PM PST
tim.otheus says:
40$ for both versions of the game and dlc is a hell of a deal. The demo was really really good, this game is going to get bought.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2013 6:59:07 AM PST
Gonna get bought real gooder.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Jan 9, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Playstation 3
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (240)