5.0 out of 5 stars cute and compact
i love this case. it is stylish, holds 3 games. i put in 6, 3 behind the first 3 and upside down so they dont get scratched. also holds an extra stylus.
Published on April 16, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars not for xl
Bought this for Christmas to go with dsi xl for my daughter, the description read that it would fit xl. when it arrived it was too small and the tag did not even list compatability fot the xl.
Published 21 months ago by mamaCoocox

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and compact, April 16, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Official Nintendo Quilted Tote for Nintendo DSi - Purple (Video Game)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Stylish...but has a few flaws, December 29, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I just got this tote in the purple today. I really like it. It goes nicely with my DSi (that I just got a purple aluminum cover for :) ). The one complaint I have is that with or without the aluminum case, it's somewhat difficult to get my DSi in and out of the pouch. I appreciate the "snug" fit..but may be a little too snug. It probably should stretch though... I also agree with another review that there should be more game storage space. I stored two games in each pouch which doesn't hinder the functionality of the case at all. But like I said...I just got this case, which means after repetitive use of removing and inserting games...this may ruin the elasticity of the pouches. Overall, its a decent price for a neat, stylish way of storing and transporting my DSi.

2.0 out of 5 stars not for xl, June 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Well made, January 23, 2014
This is a nice and tight little case. Holds dear daughter's Nintendo 3DS and 8 games. I can also wrap her earbuds and stuff them inside too, but that's about it. If I wrap her charger up, I can put the cord inside but I have to let the plug hang out the top in order to close it. It's very cute though - like a small clutch purse. We've had this for over a year now and it still looks just like it did brand new. No fraying and it's not coming apart inside or out in any way.

3.0 out of 5 stars So cute but not very practical., March 19, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought a pink and a purple tote, one for each of my daughters. While they are SUPER CUTE, the DSi system only fit in its pouch if you don't have a cover on it. I have a pink DSi to go with the pink tote and a black DSi with a purple cover to go with the purple tote. The pink DSi fits but the purple/black doesn't. And the tote only holds 3 games. The quality of construction of the tote is excellent and the girls still love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 26, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We purchased this case for our 8-year old daughter for Christmas. It snugly holds her DSi in place, and also has spots for one extra stylus and three games. It's an ideal size, well made, and adorable! Would definitely recommend it to others as a great little DSi carry-along!

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted..., February 9, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This item came 3 days before the expected arrival date, which is impressive, but I was really shocked that it packaged with my other purchase which was this: Official Nintendo DSi Play-Thru Guard Case - Green

Pros:
1) Nicely made
2) Looks exactly as advertised
3) Stylish
4) Fits perfectly in my purse to carry around

Cons:
1) There is plenty of room to put more pockets for games, so why didn't they? Not a big deal, but if there is room, why not?
2) Although the DSi Lite alone does fit perfectly in the pouch, I cannot close the button inside while it is combined with the case I bought above. I had a feeling that would happen, but I took a chance. However, I am grateful it fits and I can still button the outside buttons to keep it closed. It was just wishful thinking.

All and all, I am very pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, February 6, 2010
IndyMom (Noblesville, IN) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Very nice. Seems to be well-made. Why don't they make these bags just a TAD larger so more games can be stored?

1.0 out of 5 stars To Small for the DS LX, February 17, 2013
To Small for the DS LX and no room. Your tips and views stated that it would fit the DS LX.

5.0 out of 5 stars NINTENDO DSI QUILTED TOTE, August 5, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
THIS PRODUCT IS FANTASTIC I PURCHASED ONE EACH FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTERS THEY CAN PUT THERE GAMES IN AND THERE DS AND ITS ALL IN ONE PLACE. THEY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND THERE GAMES WHEN THEY WANT TO PLAY AND THEY GRAB AND GO IF WE LEAVE THE HOUSE.

Official Nintendo Quilted Tote for Nintendo DSi  - Purple