Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Black|Change

on December 1, 2010
Okay, I have three different race wheels and this is the best of the three. It tops the one that comes with the game. I would rate the one that came with the game the cheapest of the three. I have to be honest here even though this is the better of them, there is not that big a differance. Go with price.
on January 22, 2010
It's...a wheel. Works great with MarioKart or any racing game for that matter. However, I do feel I was mislead by it's title as a "Comfort Wheel". I assumed it would be different than any other plastic wheel, with some sort of padding or grip for your hands but nope, it's just plastic. Nothing comfortable about it.
on December 3, 2012
This wheel was purchased to play Mariocart. The wheel is made by Power A but it is licensed by Nintendo. This means that the wheel is guaranteed to fit and operate with your Wii controller. I like the racing inspired cut at the top and the firm feel of the plastic. The Wii controller snaps in place and does not fall out. All the buttons work fine to include the underneath trigger. Overall a great purchase for a fraction of the cost!
on August 10, 2011
I have two of these; a black and pink one. They work great for Mario Kart and Sonic Sega All Stars Racing. You don't need a wheel to play those games but once you've played with one I can't imagine playing without it. It's debatable if these wheels are an improvement over the included wheel with Mario Kart but it's certainly not any worse. I like the thumb placement with the racing wheel opposed to the full circle original wheel.
on June 12, 2012
This wheel was insanely cheap. Like $3 cheap. It works perfectly as intended. I kinda expected it to be a bit bigger, but it does the job.

Some reviewers have pointed out that this is not a official wheel, and by using the Nintendo seal, it's false advertisement. This is just simply not the case. This Wheel is Licensed by Nintendo. It's not MADE by Nintendo. By being Licensed by Nintendo, it means the company paid for the rights to display the Seal on their packaging. Not only that, but Licensing this wheel also gives them access to the exact schematics provided by Nintendo, to ensure the Wii Remote, fits perfectly in the slot.

It does indeed fit snugly and works 100% as good as the Official one. yes i own both.

It's also called a comfort wheel because it has a ergonomic design. Your hands and fingers fit well inside the curves. I have uploaded several pictures showing the box, and the wheel (in several different angles), I highly recommend getting this instead of paying $10+ for the official one.

Hope this helps :)
on July 26, 2013
I give this 4 stars mainly because I don't use this item...so I don't really care either way. My four year old likes it and seems to enjoy using it with his game. It is exactly what it says it is, works well. He has thrown a temper tantrum with it before and thrown it and it has held up. I would recommend this item to anyone else. It was a good price and has been, so far, a good item for him and his game.
on February 12, 2015
Yup works great for Mario Kart. I am not a fan of the game because I keep falling off the track. I cannot get used to it, but for those that are good at it, this is a great case for the remote. I bought two of them.
on July 10, 2012
The wheel is, as you can clearly see from the product photos, a piece of plastic into which you pop the Wii controller for driving games. It would pretty hard to mess up making something this simple, so I'm sure it will come as no surprise that it's exactly what it's supposed to be: a plastic holder for the Wii remote that is shaped like a steering wheel. You do need to remove the rubber jacket on the controller to place the remote in the wheel. There's an opening to allow the wrist strap to pass through so you don't have to detach the wrist strap. Nevertheless, it's a little awkward to hold the wheel with the strap on your wrist or just dangling loose, so I detach the strap anyhow when I use the wheel. Despite the name, it's just hard plastic. There's nothing terribly comfortable about it.
on March 16, 2014
Although these were purchased some months ago, my husband and son just finally found the time to try them out and they love them! The racing game they were playing was a lot better with the Racing Wheels. I am sure they will have hours of fun with these!
on May 4, 2010
It works great, good fit, no problems. I just don't like the feel as much as the original, but it's still good for the price.