4.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit a DSi properly
Pro: Good and hard padding.

Con: Only fits my DS Lite and not my DSi; Actually, the DSi does fit, but the DSi will not fit in the properly secured slot. I also worry about scratching the DSi when zipping up because it's a tight fit.

For a similar, albeit less well padded, case, consider the DSi Compact Case by Hori.
Published on January 7, 2010 by Johnny Huynh

2.0 out of 5 stars Just a case
I'm somewhat disappointed in this case. It's kind of thin but also inflexible, and a little larger than I'd like for the DSi. There are straps on the inside to hold the DS in place, but it's annoying to have to pull the DS out of the little straps when I want to use it, so I don't even use them. The case more-or-less does what it's supposed to do, but I wouldn't trust...
Published on May 4, 2012 by C. Thompson

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit a DSi properly, January 7, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Pro: Good and hard padding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect DS Lite Case, July 12, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I just bought a DS Lite about a week ago, and ordered this case to protect it. I bought the black one. This case is PERFECT! The price is low and the quality high. There is soft internal padding, the top of the outside is hard, the bottom is stiff but softer. The case is compact and fits my Lite perfectly snug. It feels very well protected in this case. There are also two elastic straps you can wrap around the case for additional security, if you don't want your DS to move at all in the case.

Also, another reviewer said they were disappointed that there were no pouches for individual games. I don't know if that reviewer somehow received or bought a different item, but my case has the three pouches for games. They fit the games perfectly and are elastic, so there's no risk of them moving around or falling out. In addition to the pouches and 2 stylus holders (also elastic and snug), there is a fabric cover that can cover the games and stylus and is held in place with velcro (maybe this is what the past reviewer was talking about?). This is so your games and stylus don't potentially scratch the top of your shiny new DS. A very nice touch! I was very impressed with the quality and workmanship of this case.

The zipper also feels high quality, and is engraved with the cool "Nintendo DS" logo. In addition, the bag also comes with a wrist strap (for the bag, not the DS). All in all a very good buy, I am very happy I bought this case! It is simple but had more features and is of higher quality than what I was expecting at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case for a DS lite, September 7, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I picked up this case recently for my son's DS Lite, he had another case for it that was much bigger and took up a lot more space in his bag. This one is perfect. Not much bigger than the DS Lite unit itself, it has a flap inside of soft black fabric that is held down with hook and loop tape, and under that flap are pockets for 3 games and stylus holders for 2 styluses. The game unit is held in securely with elastic and the top is semi-rigid.
My son was able to put in a game boy advanced game he's been playing out of nostalgia in the case and still zip it closed.
The wrist strap seems secure. It's a nice little case for his DS Lite.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, July 30, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Official Nintendo Zip Case for Nintendo DSi and DS Lite - Teal (Video Game)
Not sure why the review form is asking me "how fun this game is" since it's a case and not a game. The case does work very well...holds my son's DS and 3-4 of his games well and keeps it protected...easy to spot blue on top is a good thing too. Would recommend this product to anyone with a DS that wants to keep it in good shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, not too bulky. I, April 6, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
My 6 year old was tired of my hello kitty case for "my" Nintendo DS Lite :) I wanted something inexpensive yet fairly durable and that didn't make my DS unwieldy and bulky. This fits the bill. Love the pockets inside allowing secure transportation/storing of 3 games + 2 stylus, love the soft protective inner lining. Game itself is also rather secure, although I wasn't expecting 2 elastic straps (1 on each end) as the method of securing (perhaps I didn't read product description closely - don't recall now), but it does work. I also like the detachable wrist strap. The only improvement would be to make the bottom as stiff as the top = would be more sturdy/protective. My son loves the color ("its for boys" he says, but I think its gender neutral ( I didn't argue w/ him tho.)

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 year old girl loves this..., October 14, 2010
Sailor 2 B (Arlington, VA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Good looks (if your daughter likes pink), functional, seems durable (time will tell)... Overall, a purchase I'm glad I made. It helps my daughter keep her precious DSi safe in style. Worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, February 4, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Fits my Nintendo DSi and games perfectly! I wanted something to protect it when I want to put my DSi in my purse and this was a great buy. Recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, August 31, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
People have already said why this case is great. Its really good if you have a Ds Lite. Others have said for the Dsi i doesn't fit well. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case - Fits Perfectly, January 14, 2013
My son needed a carrying case for his Nintendo DS and this one works great. I really liked the low price and the fact that it is a hard case. Our toys can take a beating around here, so we need something to protect them. The teal color looks great and is pretty much a perfect color match for the DS we bought him. No complaints!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, October 23, 2012
I ordered this case for my Nintendo DSi, because it had been getting scratched up in my purse without one. The case does exactly what I want it to. It keeps my DS and a few games secure when I'm traveling. The only thing I was disappointed with is that only one side has the hard colored material. Also the strap it comes with feels a bit cheap. I'm afraid it might break with too much use. Besides these minor drawbacks, this case is pretty good. I'd recommend.