Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Official Samsung Car Charger for Samsung Mesmerize SCH-i500
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on April 25, 2011
I don't know what else to say. It appears to be well constructed. It doesn't charge very fast, but neither does the regular wall plug in unit that the phone came with, so that's probably a battery/phone issue more than a charger issue. I'm satisfied with this purchase and I recommend this charger.
on December 29, 2010
When I received my car charger, it was put to immediate use. The connections were smooth and I had no problem plugging in the charger to the car and the phone. I like the charger, plus it has the name on it so I don't confuse it with all the other chargers I have to use in the car.
on May 27, 2011
Charger works great for my Mesmerize. I wanted the official Samsung charger and I wasn't disappointed. Charges quickly and easy to carry in my purse.
on January 4, 2012
I purchased three of these chargers and none of them worked. I have tried them all in different vehicles and still no luck. Now this company wants me to pay the freight to return the damaged parts, I will NEVER order another thing from them. DO NOT PURCHASE THESE CHARGERS THEY ARE JUNK!!!
on August 29, 2011
The product works as a car charger should. I loved the price and it isn't cheap feeling. My biggest experience was the package never made it the first time around so I contacted the company and they immediately sent out a replacement. Customer service rep was super friendly and also very responsive. Let me put it this way - before I look anywhere else for products this company has I will be looking here. Customer service is a rarity and this company is a gem! Thank you for everything!!!
on January 31, 2012
Transaction and delivery was smooth. The product itself seemed pretty good. After about two weeks, the charger opened up. I tried closing the compartment but afraid of breaking it. It still works though.
on December 4, 2013
Used by family member who is crossing guard. Charges well and with good speed. Car time does not mean without phone and charger insures safety calls can be made to police. Everyone needs one!
on March 5, 2014
Works well, fits other products besides my Samsung Mesmerize. It will work on a multitude of Samsung products and even other products. Great to have in the car for some added juice!
on August 29, 2011
I received this product in a timely manner,it works great as expected. You can not beat the price and what a joy it is to buy through Amazon. I'm hooked.
on April 3, 2013
Exactly what I needed. It's not like the after market ones that break or quit working after a month. I have have it for a while now and no issues.