Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Official Wii Zapper with Link's Crossbow Training” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 17% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Official Wii Zapper with Link's Crossbow Training
|Price:||$49.65 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Wii Zapper comes with Link's Cross Bow Training Game
- Wii Remote and Nunchuk are sold seperately
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Target Shooting: In target-shooting rounds, players shoot bull's-eyes as they pop up on the screen. In early stages, targets are stationary. As the game difficulty increases in later levels, the targets move. Hitting the center of the bull's-eye nets more points, and hitting targets in succession without missing earns combo multipliers. Link can aim anywhere on the screen.
- Defender: In defender rounds, players remain stationary but can look and aim in all directions by aiming off screen. Hordes of enemies assault Link, and he must fight them off. These battles have a great deal of variety, from fighting off skeletons in a desert to defending a wagon from boar-riding Bokoblins.
- Ranger: In ranger rounds, players can move throughout the level using the control stick and aim anywhere they want by aiming the Wii Zapper wherever they want to look. In these missions, Link storms enemy encampments, fights his way through a forest and seeks out his foes while exploring the environments.
- The Wii Remote and Nunchuk are sold separately
Top Customer Reviews
Of course the ergonomics of the Zapper are odd, with the trigger (the Wiimote B button) being forward vs to the rear like a rifle or shotgun trigger. However, it's a compromise that Nintendo decided it had to make based on its tests on prototypes. That, and the fact that the infrared component of the Wiimote must be to the front.
The bundled game, "Link's Crossbow Training" is multifaceted and exactly what's needed to give the player practice using the Zapper. AND, the game is a lot of fun all by itself.
The bottom line on this is that the combo of the Zapper plus the game Link's Crossbow Training is a must-have (at least for me) and worth the price. Highly recommended.
I found that the Link game was a lot fun and that's why I gave the Zapper a higher rating. The Zapper alone would have probably gotten 2 stars at most. If you don't care for Link Crossbow training, you might want to try other alternatives.
First and foremost the Zapper is solidly built with only one part of it that seems fragile (the connector that holds the cord down in the back) however all fears are put to rest once you actually find out it's supposed to come off and on easily so you can switch up.
When playing with the Zapper there are actually 2 positions to play from. One is with the nunchuck on the back (as in Link's Crossbow training) or the nunchuck goes in the other hand (as in the case with Umbrella Chronicles). I recommend that you brace this device against your shoulder for more stable shooting when the nunchuck is in the other hand. Children might also like this position better because it won't feel so heavy.
When playing games that can use the wii zapper you have to remember... turn the control options to Zapper. If you don't do that in Umbrella chronicles your gameplay goes downhill fast. Instead of using the inaccessible "A" button on top, the highly accessible "Z" button on the nunchuk becomes the grenade, knife, and pickup button. If you DO NOT change the options to the right setting, you will be faced with some bad situations in this and many other games.
That being said, Nintendo has had some VERY GOOD things come of their accessories. Rumble pack, the original light gun, and the Wiimote itself. However, there are a few things we'd rather not mention such as the Virtual Boy, the stacking robot (Just because it wasn't popular), and the overhyped powerglove which made it's way into coolness due to its appearance on The Wizard.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This Wii Zapper is very nice, easy to operate, just connect your wii remote and nunchuk to it and start having fun. The zapper was unused and in excellent condition. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Kecia Horton
Great game device, really helps, even though the toughest of gaming situations.Published 2 months ago by melvin Coplin
In perfect condition although it was used and the game works perfectly no scratches at all!! Defiantly would purchase another one.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is right up there with one of the worst add on ideas in gaming history. Accuracy is horrible and build quality is severely lacking. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Michael Sattler
Happy happy happy, original zapper from nintendo, and game, all in new condition, I cannot complain. Thank you.Published 4 months ago by E3flee
The Zapper is well designed. The ergonomic shape of the handles are very comfortable, even after hours of intense gameplay. Read morePublished 6 months ago by GLM