4.0 out of 5 stars Expected something a bit different...
I ordered this for my friend for his birthday -- it arrived fast but not fast enough in time! But that is my fault for not placing the order quick enough.

The shirt itself is Hanes Heavyweight 100% Preshrunk cotton.
I expected the color of the shirt to be a brighter green, but it's more of a dark green.

Just one thing I didn't like about it is...
Published on March 18, 2009 by Juliana Wong

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour disappointing
The color shown for the item is a deep but bright green like the suit in the movie & as well, the lantern is shown in reverse on a white background. The item received was hunter green - dark green with the lantern printed in white. Very disappointing. Not sure if I want to purchase from this supplier again.
Published on July 6, 2011 by Annie D

4.0 out of 5 stars Expected something a bit different..., March 18, 2009
This review is from: Officially Licensed DC Comics Green Lantern T-Shirt (Apparel)

The shirt itself is Hanes Heavyweight 100% Preshrunk cotton.

Just one thing I didn't like about it is that under the symbol of the shirt and a bit off to the right, in small white words read
"TM & © DC Comics.
(s09)"

Which kind of bothers me. The shirt would look way better without the text.

Other than that, I like it, and I hope my friend does too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cotton, decent logo, emerald green, December 2, 2011
The shirt I received is 100% cotton made in Honduras. Feels comfortable and seems like good quality. The little logo inside the collar by the neck says DC, with no t-shirt brand information.

The logo is sharp and applied well, though not perfectly. Mine has a slight lump in one spot, but it is hardly noticeable.

The color is not what Sheldon wears, but an emerald green, thankfully, as the one we see on BIG BANG is a little too lime colored for me.

As for size, thanks to the other reviewers I went one size larger than I usually buy, with the MEDIUM being close to a Hanes or Fruit of the Loom SMALL.

Happy Holidays, fellow Corps members!

Note that the exterior of the shirt has no TM or copyright marks, just the Green Lantern symbol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, October 17, 2012
We got this as part of my husbands Halloween costume knowing he could wear it again as an everyday shirt. Looks great. The fabric is a thicker t-shirt quality. He is happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour disappointing, July 6, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Shirt with an Off-Center Logo, October 25, 2010
Just received my newest superhero shirt (adding to the collection), Green Lantern, and before its corresponding movie premieres. I am so wearing this to the movie premiere. Anyways, it's a great shirt, very well made, blah, blah, blah, the logo is bold and looks really good but... it's not centered. HUH?! Yea, my shirt's logo is off center (it's a little to the left [that's what she said]). I decided that I can live with that because when does one pose like a superhero in normal everyday life? I'll more than likely be slouched over in my desk either at school or home working, writing, and buying more superhero shirts with the limited amount of spending money I have left. If you can live with it too, then you're not OCD and you should buy the shirt. If your logo isn't off center, then thank me... because I'm sure it's ALL because I wrote this review (jk, I'm not THAT egotistical). So then, "In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night" I'll wear my shirt even despite it's slightly off-set logo (nothing in this world is perfect anyways).

2.0 out of 5 stars Was really cool until it got washed, April 28, 2013
the logo fades, cracks off and it looks like it's 5 yrs old and has only been washed twice.
The green is also more of a forest green shade not what appears on the picture.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Color?, December 31, 2010
Green Lantern has a very specific color green, which is displayed well in the picture. When I received the shirt, however, it was a dark forest-green color that doesn't in the least resemble that which is pictured. The shirt construction is fine - this review is based solely upon the fact that a wrong color shirt was used. I was going to order a Superman shirt and then thought, "What, are they going to print the S on a Navy shirt?" Who knows what color you'll actually get!

3.0 out of 5 stars Green Lantern, January 21, 2011
This is a gift I bought for my boyfriend for Christmas. It was a little darker than what it appears to be on the website and once you was it, it fits about a size smaller than stated. Thankfully it still works for my boyfriend. The seller did ship it extremely quick which I was very happy with.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Little Small..., May 25, 2014
It runs small, but good quality. I like I would recommend to order a size larger. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE SHIRT, March 25, 2013
MY GRANDSON LOVES THIS SHIRT. IT MATCHES SOME UNDERWEAR I BOUGHT FOR HIM A YEAR AGO. AT THAT TIME I COULD NOT FIND A MATCHING UNDERSHIRT

Officially Licensed DC Comics Green Lantern T-Shirt