Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oggi Red Ceramic Utensil Holder
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 20, 2009
I bought two matching containers for our kitchen counter. The finish was very nice and they look great. They are heavy, which is good for holding utensils but expensive to ship. Oh well, they were worth the cost!
on January 2, 2014
Looks good. Feels strong (not cheap). Looks great in my kitchen. Size is good too although I have a lot of utensils so a little larger would have been nice but I think this is right for a normal amount.
on November 4, 2013
I priced other similar utensil holders that were priced quite a bit higher, so this is a terrific value. I thought it would be a little taller, but that is not a reflection on the manufacturer or the product.
on October 8, 2014
The Oggi utensil container is very nice. We have a red kitchenaid mixer. Wanted a closer match. This is more of a reddish/ orange color and did not go well together.
on February 2, 2013
This item looks and feels better than the picture can show. It's a beautiful red and a great addition to my countertop. It holds a lot of kitchen tools. It's heavey and durable. Very classy looking.
on June 23, 2014
unfortunately the silver bottom ring had separated and scratched for some reason.
it was well packaged actually, so I do not know what happened to it.
was a bit disappointed.
on April 28, 2014
The utensil holder was the perfect color red, and holds many utensils. It looks really good and matches some of the decorative ceramic items in the kitchen.
on August 17, 2013
I was happy to find this size holder in red, my kitchen needs the bright color with the blue in it
on November 12, 2012
The set is very pretty, but not packaged well. When mine arrived, 2 canisters
were broken. I'm in the process of buying a house, as mine had burned down in
June,so just didn't have the time, or effort to re-package and send back, so I'm
out of the money I spent.
This item was packaged in a large box with several other breakable kitchen items from Amazon. All were
packed well and arrived in good condition, except the canisters.This was not due to Amazons
packaging, but to the canister manufacturer. I've never received an order from Amazon that
there was any problem with.

See 1 answered question