4.0 out of 5 stars good product - perfect for the price, August 27, 2011
toby (paducah, ky) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ogio Flex Form L Duffel Bags (Sports)
I purchased this product for several upcoming weekend trips. The bag exterior, zippers and stops appear to be crafted well. The bag center interior is spacious enough for a full weekend pack (2 pairs of shoes, several pairs of pants and multiple tshirts and polos). The side pockets are ok, but the more you put in the center chamber, the less space you have for the sides (I have a full toiletry bag and it was a bit tough to cram it in).

Overall, I think this was a good purchase and it more than meets what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, great value !!, June 4, 2012
David Holbert (Birmingham, AL USA) - See all my reviews
Just got back from a trip, and used this bag for the first time - plenty of room , easy to pack, and durable enough to stand up to the rough and tumble of airline travel. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are looking for big..., September 28, 2012
This review is from: Ogio Flex Form L Duffel Bags (Sports)
After searching for a long time and burning through many inferior bags I finally found a great gym bag. If you are planning to put this in your locker, fuggedaboudit! It's HUGE which is just what I was looking for. I am a spinning instructor so I carry lots of stuff all the time and there are plenty of great compartments and the main area is easily big enough to use as an overnght bag with all my gym stuff along as well. The fact that it has a skeleton which keeps it open as a nice added bonus. We will see how long it holds up but based on the quality of materials and workmanship I expenct it to be good for a long while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality gym bag, July 19, 2012
This is a good quality bag. The best thing about is that it stays up even when empty, and folds down to a manageable size when not needed. I bought it as a gym bag, but it's way too big for that and won't fit in a gym locker. However, it's a great bag at a great price, so I decided to keep it, and ordered a newer, smaller Ogio bag for the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Happy With This, May 8, 2012
This review is from: Ogio Flex Form L Duffel Bags (Sports)
My husband's duffel bag was bought probably 20 years ago. He wanted a new one...finally. Everything I looked at was expensive and he wasn't looking himself. I bought this thru warehouse deals for almost half the regular Amazon price. He was very happy with it and it is the perfect size for him to carry all the accessories and clothes he wants to take on short trips. It is large and made sturdy so there will be no problems with some weight in it. Hopefully this lasts another 20 years...