Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 19, 2012
I am 4.5 months pregnant and it's the first book for expectant moms that I read and enjoyed cover to cover. It's great for all pregnant/new moms, but as a 30-something black woman reading a book by a 30-something black woman , I must say it's particularly refreshing. Get the book if you want to get an honest, balanced perspective on the joys, surprises, and challenges of a mommy-to-be. Loved it!
on May 24, 2012
This book is definitely one that will keep you laughing the whole time! I bought this book to support my favorite actress even though I'm not pregnant but YOU DON'T NEED TO BE EXPECTING TO LOVE THIS BOOK! It really is a tell-it-like-it-is book that makes you feel like Tia is speaking directly to you. I read this book in one day and have re-read this three times after that!
on April 3, 2014
I am a huge fan of both Tia and Tamera, which is why I bought this book. Sadly though, I am disappointed. It is a short book with a basic overview of pregnancy concepts, but there is nothing in here that you will not find in the most popular pregnancy books, online, or in widely disseminated pregnancy materials. If you are a fan of Tia's, I suppose that it is worth buying simply to support her. It's also worth buying if you are not the type to read about pregnancy (or are not the reading type at all). You will find it to be a quick and easy read with an OK overview of what to expect. If you are a voracious reader though, you may be disappointed.
on April 25, 2013
I loooove this book eventhough I'm about to have my secound child I'm always open to learn something new. Tia Mowry opens up with this book not only is she beautiful and funny, but shes a sweetie.She shows pictures of her son and amazing baby bump with yummy recipes. I would recommend this book to new moms as well as women who are already moms.
on June 26, 2015
This book is amazing!! I read it more than once, back to back!! I just love Tia!!! I would love to be able to talk to her throughout my pregnancy...and beyond! Her book was great but I bet she has a ton more to say!
on December 31, 2012
I really enjoyed this read. Tia gives it to you straight. Of course each pregnancy is different and I was able to enjoy the fact that I did not have it as bad as her! Reading her book motivated me to watch her show and I happened to be able to catch the season of her being prego "On Demand." It was so fun to watch her go through some of the things I had read in the book! Also some of the things she mentioned made me better prepared with questions to ask my doctors
on August 20, 2013
I am so glad I read this book. Like Tia, I have endometriosis and it comforted me to learn that you can get pregnant naturally with this condition. I cracked up several times and read it in several hours!
on July 29, 2012
I loved Tia's approach and honesty. I literally laughed out loud a number of times. In comparison to the other expectant mother books, hers is by far a must have. It isn't dated, and doesn't glamorize the pregnancy, but keeps it real about what to expect when you're expecting.
on December 14, 2012
Just put downWill I Ever Sleep Again? Dad Parenting: It's Only The First 40 Years That Are The Most Challenging. Bought this one for hubby and Tia's book for me. Both reads suited each of us. Straight to the point and accurately portrayed. Both are must reads for sure!
on December 14, 2013
It's an easy read, once you start reading you can't stop. Love that it's a conversational style not full of medical stuff, also love that she tells you what you need and where to get it and how much it costs.