5.0 out of 5 stars American Girl does it AGAIN!!!
Published on July 8, 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars Book Review
I read this book to my students and had some interesting discussions about Brothers and Sisters. Everyone agreed, that even though there are times you don't want to interact with your siblings, you'd miss them if they weren't part of the family.
Published 20 months ago by busy life

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars American Girl does it AGAIN!!!, July 8, 2002
By A Customer
I think American Girl is the BEST series about handling stuff properly for teens everywhere! Take this book for example. It has EVERYTHING from how to handle sticky situations with siblings to fun punch-out frames and stuff. It has really fun quizzes and silly pictures. This book has helped me and my younger sister become closer too. So, if you need a girl's guide to getting along, "Oh Brother, Oh Sister" is THE BEST book out there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh, Brother....Oh, Sister!, December 30, 2004
A Kid's Review
I really loved this book. It told me why not to insult or say rude or mean things to my sister, and why to give her compliments and her own personal space. It also made me feel good about having a sibling and gave me some really fun ideas to do with her! I am very glad I have this book. It helped my sister and I ALOT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully put together!, April 29, 2000
By A Customer
This is a really fun book to read! Not only because of it's great ideas to help you get along with younger/older siblings, but it's fun punch out frames, and great illistrations that you will only find from American girl, this book is a must have! I have 2 brothers and a sister, I know from experiance, this book works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, March 29, 2010
This review is from: Oh, Brother... Oh, Sister (American Girl) (Paperback)
I love this American Girl series of books. I have bought the Feelings Book, the Care and Keeping of You, and the Just Mom/Dad and Me books. I have found them all to be great "go-to" books when issues crop up. I had her get out this book last night when she was bickering with her brother and assigned them an activity to do together in the book. They were laughing by the end of it and things were smoothed over (for now). Might sound corny, but the same thing works for the Mom and Me and Dad and Me books too. It's not a book that will be read from cover to cover at once, but like I said, will come in handy for times when issues crop up.

4.0 out of 5 stars On their way to peaceful coexistence, sort of!, March 23, 2011
This review is from: Oh, Brother... Oh, Sister (American Girl) (Paperback)
My 9 year old daughter liked this book. She found it fun to read. She especially liked the sibling constitution that came in the book. She read it to her 7 year old brother then they both signed it, and now it is posted up on our fridge for all to see. This book didn't magically end all the arguing and fighting, but it's helped my daughter manage her frustrations and sometimes anger she feels from dealing with little brother.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, June 13, 2004
A Kid's Review
This book was helpful to me and my sibling. I learned some different ways to handle stuff. I borrowed it from a friend and she liked it too. The only issue with it was that it didn't cover everything that I thouht it would. It is still a good book though. I'd buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!, February 9, 2004
A wonderful book...
Helped me ALOT!!!! I have 3 brothers and 1 baby sister so things can get HECTIC!!! So this helped.
Thank American Girl!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Brothers and Sisters, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Oh, Brother... Oh, Sister (American Girl) (Paperback)
This book is great for me and my brother! My brother didn't participate in any of the ideas (games etc), but it gave me some good ways to connect with him and figure out solutions for fights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, March 16, 2010
M. Lore (loganville ga) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oh, Brother... Oh, Sister (American Girl) (Paperback)
Bought this for my 8 year old whom struggles with being the big sister sometimes. It had a lot of good tips and different points of view for older, middle or younger siblings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, July 10, 2013
This review is from: Oh, Brother... Oh, Sister (American Girl) (Paperback)
I am 9 and got this for my birthday to help me get along with my 6-year-old brother. It helped because it has solutions to a lot of things. He used to burst into my room a lot, and there were signs in the back of the book that say Keep Out or Come In. It also has fun games for us to play together.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Oh, Brother... Oh, Sister (American Girl)
Oh, Brother... Oh, Sister (American Girl) by Brooks Whitney (Paperback - September 1, 2008)
Used & New from: $0.01