Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 7, 2013
I was worried I wouldn't be able to use these on steam. I'm happy to say that all the game codes here will work with steam and you can add them to your steam library.
on June 6, 2013
This is a must buy for those that don't own these games. The Cave and Brutal Legend alone make it worth it. Psychonauts is amazing. Costume Quest is a ton of fun. Have not played stacking or Iron Brigade.

And top it off they are throwing in 3 additional games for free right now just for buying this!

Do yourself a favor, stop reading this and buy it now.
on June 6, 2013
Great games for a great price and seeing as amazon is throwing three additional Indies game preorders into the mix, this is one hell of a deal!
on June 8, 2013
You get the steam codes, and all but one of the games works on mac (Iron Brigade does not have a mac version )
All the others work great and install fine through steam! Unsure what issue another person was having, but 5/6 fine for mac. Great value
on June 9, 2013
Yes, you can redeem the codes on Steam, and then install the games on whichever platform you need, Win/Mac/Linux (except for Iron Brigade, which is currently Win only). At the sale price, it's like buying The Cave at a discount and then getting most of DoubleFine's back catalog for free!
on June 17, 2014
I picked up this bundle because I really wanted to play Costume Quest. This bundle was not much more than Costume Quest was on its own.

Costume Quest was a phenomenal game. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. I picked up all the Steam achievements and had no qualms going back to play it again to pick up the Steam Trading Cards. I fully anticipate the upcoming sequel. My only qualm with it is that the Mac version had several game inhibiting bugs, notably in carrying over stamps and costumes from the main game to the included DLC, Grubbins on Ice. I was able to work around the issue by booting up the Windows version of the game through Crossover. Regardless, it's an issue that the developers are aware of, but have not fixed to my knowledge. Luckily, though, it won't affect most players who will be using Windows machines.

Psychonauts is a phenomenal game. Though several years old by now, it plays as well as any modern game. I can't recommend it enough.

Stacking is an intriguing game based on Russian nesting dolls. The main character stacks into other characters, thereby possessing them to complete the game. It, too, is fun and original. This game really pushes the player to think outside of the box to figure out all possible ways to complete the puzzle. I can't recommend it enough.

Picking up this bundle for just one or two of the games is a steal. All of them together is well worth the money. Replayability is high. You can't go wrong with this bundle.
on September 26, 2013
This is an amazing indie bundle. The Cave and Brutal Legend alone make it worth it. Psychonauts is amazing. I didn't think Iron Brigade would be as fun as it actually is. Have not played stacking or Costume Quest.

on June 17, 2013
I really don't do reviews but i would tell anyone thinking about buying this package at this price (ten bucks) they will absolutely get their moneys worth. I've played through each of these games at a much higher cost to myself and thought every single game was amazing. Psychonauts alone is a $10 game. I dare anyone who's played through it to tell me it's not. Costume quest and stacking are a little bit of a collect/acheivement quest but other than than I think anyone would enjoy these games.
on July 15, 2013
Apparently, I am not an independent-gamer. I chose this bundle because it was a great price ($20), and I received 2 free games. One of the free games did not work (Dusk Dynasty) and the other I am afraid to even try. I think I received The Maw, free, too, and that game was okay. All of these games use the arrow keys to move the characters. Three of them do, anyway, and I am not impressed with that. I will not buy more independent games. I really enjoy Wild Tangent games; I can use my laptop mouse with them. Good luck with your purchase. Maybe you'll enjoy these games more than I have.
on June 22, 2013
All but one of the games download and install fine through Steam, but they might not run well for you if you're still using OSX Lion. Costume Quest in particular doesn't work at all on Lion (and has not worked for me on Mountain Lion, though others say that it does). Stacking and The Cave are playable, but there are some very annoying graphical glitches which make playing unpleasant. Both of those work fine on Mountain Lion, though. Haven't tried Brutal Legend or Psychonauts. There are several threads up on the Double Fine forums where the developers say they're trying to fix the problems, so they might be alright in the future.