Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:$4.34+ $3.99 shipping

on October 20, 2011
i guess i must be a bad judge of films. so many of the reviews for this film give it a poor rating. I loved it. I thought giving George Burns's character a chance to interact with the kids was wonderful stuff. i admired the young girls stamina for sticking with God and seeing it through even in the face of being placed in an institution for mentally unstable people. one wonders how a remake would create the character today. no doubt the character would be foul mouthed and rude, times change although the unique spin on God created by George Burns would no doubt win in the end.What a good actor he was. he makes me want to believe in religion.
on December 1, 2009
My 10 yr. old grandson wanted to know what God looked like and I told him he could look like anyone he wanted, then decided to get him this movie. It involved a kid so I thought he could relate. Even though not modern day views, I thought it was funny and great for a kid and a lot less harsh as some movies can be today when showing the negative side of not believing.
on October 15, 2013
Just doesn't come close or live up to part one.
The little girl did an outstanding job acting!!
The rest of the movie just didn't do much for me.
I will write a more detailed review later.
on April 21, 2009
I ordered the Oh God series: Oh God, Oh God Book II, and Oh God - You Devil. I showed the first 2 movies to our church youth group. They are timeless and good for children and adults of all ages. The 3rd movie, Oh God - You Devil is definitely for a more mature audience and I would not recommend it for children less than high school age.
on December 21, 2013
George Burns is back again in the role of...God. This time he appears to a little girl. I won't spoil the story for those who haven't seen it, but it's funny and not blasphemous at all. Like the other Oh God movies, it carries a good message.
on November 23, 2013
We now have a VHS replacement for this movie on DVD at last. This is one we like to watch more than once. We have also purchased "Oh God! You Devil" to complete this set, which is our most favorite of the Oh God series staring George Burns.
on June 11, 2013
As a sequel and for the sake and respect for Mr.Burns, I rate this movie as OK. But definitely no comparison to the 1977's Oh God!.
on March 15, 2015
Not as good as Oh God with John Denver. Kind of sad actually. I guess they wanted to keep the idea going. Kind of sad!
on May 11, 2014
Nothing can compare to the original Oh God, but this one is ok. I lost interest in it about half-way through.
on June 26, 2015
I did not order this dvd item Oh, God! Book ll . But, I'm not sure if this one is a dvd or a book.