Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Size: LARGE GIFT TRAY|Change

on December 4, 2013
I was afraid this tray would be small and I would have to buy another gift to go with it. I was pleasantly surprised with the size and appearance of the product. It will be the perfect gift. I would definitely order this again.
The nuts displayed were plentiful and very fresh. I bought this for my boss who is a big nut lover and he said he enjoyed them. The delivery for this item was timely and I would do business with them again.
on December 14, 2013
I would buy these againEasy way to shop for someone without having to guess what they can use or would like
Throughout my childhood I can’t recall a time when we didn’t have a bowl of fresh nuts on the table. And most of them were grown on our own property alongside a variety of fruits. I loved to pick nuts with my family and eat them right off the tree. I still love nuts but finding good ones is increasingly difficult. The major brand names own the supermarket shelf space and even their premium varieties usually taste over-processed and lack freshness. The local supermarket chains have stopped selling bulk nuts and even the ones from specialty stores are missing the flavor I knew from my childhood.

I was asked to taste this sample gift pack from Oh! Nuts, which is available at Amazon. I like the convenience of being able to buy online but frankly that’s not the way I usually prefer to buy food products. After checking in to the company behind the product I thought I would give them a chance and taste their product.

They shipped quickly (next day) and the product was safely packaged … a sealed gift box inside of an outer shipping box. Inside was a clear plastic gift tray that was well-sealed with a heavy plastic band, tied with a festive yellow ribbon (nicer I think than the one pictured in the product description). The tray is divided into six sections and each of the sections has a corresponding label on the lid to indicate what’s in each compartment. There are Roasted Salted Cashews, Pistachios, Mixed Nuts, Raw Walnuts, Honey Pecans & Smoked Almonds. I took time to taste one nut from each section … not just pop it into my mouth but to savor the flavor as I would a fine cheese or chocolate. I will admit I am a hard critic when it comes to store-bought nuts. The first thing I noticed is that each nut had a very distinct and unique flavor, as it should, but rarely do with store-bought nuts. There was no oily processed taste, no taste of artificial “smoke” chemicals added, no rancidness, and the lightly salted dusting did not at all take away from the nut’s native flavor.

I should point out another difference from store-bought brand name nuts in a can … every nut in this gift pack was whole, equally sized and perfectly shaped. No chipped nuts, no nut pieces (of course the walnuts and pecans were halved). This is a gift I would be proud to give. This is also a gift I would give to myself and squirrel away (sorry) in the corner somewhere and end up eating the whole tray.

Yes they cost more than supermarket nuts. Good things cost more and it would be unjust to rate the product based on price. For a brief moment today I was reminded of picking nuts with my family back home when I was a kid. That memory is precious. These are nuts I won’t be throwing into my mouth a handful at time but rather savoring each individual one.
on January 11, 2015
Received as a gift over the holidays.

The concept, the packaging, the price, the seller - all top-notch!

These nuts come in a nice box, ready to go and even have a little bow-tie on top. But none of us are here for the packaging right? Okay, so on to the nuts. Walnuts, almonds (salted), cashews, pistachios (w/shell), mixed nuts (salted; including almond, cashew, hazel, and no peanuts), and finally pecans (candied). This box has it all. Want a little something salty? Done! Want something sweat to chase it down with? Done!

This little package is great as a gift or even for your upcoming house party. Set them out and let the people decide what they want to eat, nibble on, or scoop into their purse. The choice is theirs and you provided the means. Great job you excellent party host you! The best part of the entire package was sampling each one of the nuts the first time...and sadly, the worst part was when they were all gone. I think I may have burglars - as someone stole my nuts!

And while it is in the description and also quickly summarized above, here are the actual flavors, as labeled by "Oh! Nuts"

Honey Glazed Pecans (favorite)
Raw Walnuts
Hickory Smoked Almonds (close second)
Roasted Salted Cashews
Roasted Salted Pistachios
Roasted Salted Mixed Nuts

Overall, this was a great gift to receive and one that will make my list of future gifts to buy...for myself (and maybe someone really deserving).
on November 4, 2014
Loved it. Nice assortment and all tasted fresh.
on July 15, 2014
The nuts were great, but when it arrived, the top had come loose and about 1/3 of the nuts were loose in the box (the box was too big for the product).
on July 7, 2014
My dad loved these, he said he had not tasted some of these nuts before and the flavors were absolutely great! Awesome gift that is a more healthy alternative.
on October 25, 2015
The product wasn't fresh and It was embarrassing. I wanted to thank someone special and instead I was humiliated. One week later I got to visit and taste it myself. It was stale and not fresh. What do I do now?
review image
VINE VOICEon September 4, 2015
Oh My! I received a coupon code for a free sample (15 oz gift tray) of these nuts so that I could examine and (of course) taste them in order to write a review. A reviewer's job can be a tough one at times, but I decided I was up to the task.

Since I received a coupon code, I got these directly from the stock at Amazon and know that the ones I received were the same ones that are being sent to customers. Mine arrived in an Oh! Nuts box inside of an Amazon Box. After opening the Oh! Nuts box the gift tray was safely packed inside. It had a seal around the edge to ensure that it hadn't been tampered with, plus it had tape to secure it.

But the fun came after we opened it. The lid clearly indicates which section holds which nuts, but you can pretty much figure it out on your own. I had my daughter help, and we diligently sampled every section. Scarfed them down is closer to the truth, but I am trying to be a bit serious here. After taste testing each of the six sections, making sure we had a good selection, we declared them delicious! And we put them away and out of sight where we wouldn't finish them off in one go.

Now, being the diligent reviewer that I am, I can assure you that I will personally finish this whole gift pack of delicious nuts to ensure there are no problems with a single nut. :-)

Actually, I am so pleased with these as a sample, I have sent a selection out to my Dad who is headed on a trip. I thought these would make an excellent travel treat and would be nice in his hotel room.