5.0 out of 5 stars nice shower gift
I purchased this book for a baby shower, the mom's to be loved it. My toddler also enjoyed reading the book before we wrapped it up. I think it is a nice light book that celebrates a two mom family.
Published on November 5, 2009 by brigara

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Story
It's nice to see a story about different families for once. The story was great, but overall the book wasn't very captivating with it's illustrations.
Published 5 months ago by Andrea

5.0 out of 5 stars nice shower gift, November 5, 2009
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Oh The Things Mommies Do!: What Could Be Better Than Having Two? (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars great book., December 22, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
excellent book. I brought this book because my wife and I are expecting our first baby in the spring. great story

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, February 23, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This book is a fabulous for children that have 2 moms. The reading is a little advanced for a first book, but is probably great for a toddler. It is so wonderful to see books like this available for all familys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and Sweet, January 15, 2013
Oh The Things Mommies Do:What could be better than having two? Was part of a holiday package I sent to my twin Nephews.
My Sister(Mommie Too) enjoyed it with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN TWO, February 21, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This is an excellent book! Great pictures and sure to be a favorite as my daughter starts reading more on her own. There are not many 'picture books' out there for the younger children of diverse families. I highly recommend this book for any child with a two mommy household.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and cute, August 9, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This is a very cute little book. Perfect for 2-mommies-families. It builds your childs self-esteem through recognition of your family-type combined with great rhymes and cute drawings. Our 4-year old and 2-year old both love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic message but poor book quality, October 12, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
When I saw the book on Amazon I was thrilled because there are no such books in my native Polish and I want my son to be proud of his family with two moms. The message is great and I love the rhymes. However, I was dissapointed with the quality of paper and the binding. I'm afraid to open the book for the fear of breaking the sine and the pages falling out. I'm also afraid thet if my three-year-old son gets his hands on the book it will not last too long. A pity, because the language and pictures are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gay families!, February 5, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I have friends who are raising their little boy and this was gifted to him, I read through it and it's a beautiful story i'd read my own son to teach him how different families are.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Story, October 30, 2013
Andrea (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and cute, September 19, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I loved the variety of mommy tasks and descriptions. It was detailed enough to include everyone (I feel), but not too lengthy to drag on.

ARRAY(0xa08c2c18)

Oh The Things Mommies Do!: What Could Be Better Than Having Two?
Oh The Things Mommies Do!: What Could Be Better Than Having Two? by Crystal Tompkins (Paperback - June 17, 2009)
$12.99 $10.94