The Young Ones 2 Seasons 1998
Amazon Instant Video
1. Demolition Introducing Mike - the cool smooth one; Neil - the boring hippy with the death wish and the lentil fetish; Rik - the self-styled revolutionary, people's poet and Cliff Richard fan; and Vyvyan-the violent, orange spiky-haired punk and his hamster SPG.
2. Oil The Young Ones move into their new house. As they are allocating bedrooms, Vyvyan locates oil in the basement and instantly forms a coalition with Mike to take command of the house (and oil). Mike discovers Buddy Holly in his new room.
3. Boring Despite a terrorist siege in their house, a visitation from a dwarf from Hell, skating vegetables in the sink and card-playing mice, the Young Ones are so bored that Neil is driven to dig himself a grave and Vyv chops his finger off.
4. Bomb An atomic bomb falls through the roof and blocks the fridge. Mike plans to sell it to the highest bidder, while Neil paints himself white to deflect a nuclear blast and the TV licence man calls.
5. Interesting It's party-time! Where else can you mingle with the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, a giant sandwich, a singing tomato and Santa? Rik desperately tries to impress his favourite lecturer, Mike pulls a literal fairytale princess, Vyvyan's fellow punks start a…
6. Flood During heavy rains, London floods and the Young Ones are trapped in the house. When they embark on a game of hide-and-seek to pass the time, Mike finds a lion tamer in his bedroom and Vyvyan hides in a wardrobe and enters Narnia. But the sharks at the window…
|Starring||Adrian Edmondson, Rik Mayall|
|Supporting actors||Nigel Planer, Christopher Ryan, Alexei Sayle, Mark Arden, Stephen Frost, Ben Elton, Paul Bradley, Jim Barclay, Robbie Coltrane, Ruth Burnett, Gareth Hale, Dawn French, Norman Pace, Pauline Melville, Andy de la Tour, Peter Laxton, Madness, Lee Cornes|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I remembered this being more enjoyable when I was younger, but overall its the same.Published 6 months ago by Omar Safi
Dvd will not play in my dvd player or Xbox 360. Says that it is not formatted for this function? What ever that means.Published 6 months ago by KELLY SHEEHY
Watched this when I heard Rik Mayall had died - bought back memories of high school watching the original show.
It has aged, But then again, so have I.
My own kids have just reached a stage that they can enjoy this show and it's been a lot of fun to watch them again.Published 8 months ago by Dilly5
unexpected and spontaneous humor in the british vein.....when you watch pay attention to the understated inserts that pop in periodicallyPublished 9 months ago by hookares