Oineh Cherry Wood 6 Watch Storage Box Display Case Organizer with Lock and Key
Color Name: CherryChange
Price:$38.99 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on March 29, 2013
Color Name: 10 Compartment OakVerified Purchase
For the price, can't beat the quality of this box. Solid and well crafted. Have two now.
One con is, the pillows are semi-stiff, so it won't hold watches sized for small wrists, but for average men's wrist sized watches, it's perfectly fine for watches size at 6 3/4" or greater, maybe even 6 1/2", but it'll be a tight squeeze.
on October 8, 2014
Color Name: Ebony 6Verified Purchase
This is actually a very high quality product. The wood and finish are very nice, the latches work well, and the top is actually glass (I think). The lock works fine, but its really nothing more than a device to make sure the lid doesn't open by accident. My main thoughts in recommending this product are (in no particular order):

CONS

1.) The cushions are too small for large straps. If you're like me and require long or extra-long straps, you'll find these cushions too small.

2.) The slots are too narrow for anything more than a 42mm case. I've only started collecting watches and 42mm is my largest so far. Those cases reach both walls of their slots. If you have anything larger, you'll have to place the case ABOVE the walls.

PROS:

1.) The lid is quite high and provides plenty of clearance for thick cases. No case should be too thick.

2.) It really is well-made and surprisingly attractive for the price.

3.) The lid does stay up when fully opened, so you don't need to worry about it slamming down on you.

FINAL THOUGHT:

Perfect as a first watch case, or for a mid-range collection. As long as your watches aren't too huge, this case is worth the money.
on August 8, 2014
Color Name: CherryVerified Purchase
Beautiful box for displaying six watches. I bought this for my son on a whim. He likes watches and I thought this would make a nice display case for them. I was right. The look of this case is great. Viewing through the glass and seeing his watches in there made me as happy about buying it for him as he was to receive it.

The case appears to be well constructed. I didn't see any discolorations and the hardware was aligned properly. For those wondering where the key is, it's tucked under a watch 'pillow'.
on March 24, 2013
Color Name: 10 Compartment OakVerified Purchase
My husband really like this box and it is of good quality and it is nice that it has a lock and key and the wood is beautiful and now he thinks he has to fill it.
on April 4, 2013
Color Name: 10 Compartment OakVerified Purchase
my watches are in a perfect place to live! the box is just perfect. excellent quality, A+. i'll recommended to everyone
on November 13, 2013
Color Name: Ebony 6Verified Purchase
I was seeking a quality and safe place for part of my watch collection and this worked out great for me. Appears to be finely made and beautiful, manly and functionally superb. Very sturdy and a good place to showcase my watches. I also own the larger version that holds 12 watches and the two pieces match perfectly and look great.
on January 29, 2013
Color Name: 10 Compartment OakVerified Purchase
The product is nice looks elegant very well crafted a nice box for your watches i recomend you to buy it
on April 22, 2013
Color Name: Ebony 6Verified Purchase
This is a good box, nice wood, clean interior, fits big and small watch bands and faces.... I like it
on March 7, 2014
Color Name: Ebony 6Verified Purchase
I decided to get this box to go along with a watch I purchased my husband for our anniversary. Although the picture of the box is very nice, it pales in comparison to seeing the actual item. It's beautiful! My husband loved the box as much as the watch. He immediately placed his new watch and other watches in it to display on his dresser. I would definitely recommend this item to others.
on May 21, 2014
Color Name: CherryVerified Purchase
I have a small collection of Citizen solar powered watches (love not having to replace batteries). I needed a better home than the jumbled drawer of cuff links, tie bars, and (now unused) battery operated watches. Took about 2 months of research before I ran across this little gem.

Pros:
1. most important, it fits all my relatively large watches (46x14mm, 45x13mm, 42x13mm, 37x9mm, and 36x5mm); plenty of depth (thickest watch only goes up half the way to the glass), and the largest watches just barely touch side by side. easily fixed by alternating big and small, but it wasn't necessary for me.
2. Solidly built and feels durable
3. hinges operate smoothly, are sturdy, and securely hold the lid upright when opened
4. the lock is functional and you get two keys
5. fit and finish are better than expected for the price; hinges and lock are mortised cleanly - properly aligned and flush to the surfaces
6. I chose the cherry finish and the stain is uniform (no splotches or discolorations)
7. the pillows are cushy and fit snugly into their slots
8. it has real glass - I was worried it'd be plexiglass, which I haven't had much luck with; the glass is installed so that it doesn't rattle around and under the lining, so no ugly glue lines or brackets. the window is large enough for all the watches to be displayed clearly (and allows full light to enter throughout the case; kind of important for solar powered watches)
9. the liner, dividers, and pillows are a smooth, suede material; installed very nicely - hardly any seams and irregularities. they even put felt on the bottom to protect your furniture
10. packaging by the manufacturer was good - foam wrapped and then encased in a foam shell. Amazon added plenty of air bags to further protect it, which is good because one corner of the shipping box was crushed in (yeah, got to love Lasership)
11. the cost/benefit is great - I got a lot more than I expected for the price paid
12. best of all, it has one extra slot for a future procurement!!!

Cons:
1. the key doesn't stay securely in the lock; it's loose and will easily fall out. but then again, leaving a key in the lock kind of defeats the purpose of a lock. but it's a personal preference only, so really only half a con. not worth losing a star.
2. the pillows are too small; I have a relatively large wrist, so my watches do not fasten securely onto the pillows. not sure if I'd prefer the C shaped type; I actually like the look of the pillows more, but the trade off is functionality. It's not as if I'm going to carry and toss around the box with watches in it, so they'll be secure enough sitting loosely on the pillows. Again, not worth losing a star.

So, if you're looking for a case to hold a handful of watches that are somewhat large and need a window, then I highly recommend this item. I've looked at half a dozen others with similar features and pricing, and I believe I made the best choice.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations