5.0 out of 5 stars RN approved!
Published 7 months ago by Erin

3.0 out of 5 stars Works ok but seams on the tube are weak
One tube lasts us quite a while and the biggest problem I have experienced (with multiple tubes) is that the seams on the tube split after several weeks of use.
Published 3 months ago by Vincent

5.0 out of 5 stars RN approved!, December 6, 2013
This review is from: A&D Ointment, 4-Ounce (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
I'm an RN and on a skin care committee at the hospital where I work, and I've used this product on my daughter who is now 2, and also my 2 month old. There are similar products that are used in healthcare for moisture control against the skin. Idea is to create a barrier between the skin and the wet diaper, and also protect the skin- which this product does perfectly! I apply it at each diaper change, and they've never had diaper rash. Can't beat the online price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, January 1, 2014
Mike (Central, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A&D Ointment, 4-Ounce (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
Purchased this an Aquafor as it was cheaper here than the local pharmacy. A must have for any baby. We have a 8 month old and the Aquafor is a great maintenance ointment. It handles smaller rashes and dry skin well. For tougher skin issues, we use the A&D which I think is the next level up on the medicine chain. This is great on diaper rashes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, April 11, 2014
This review is from: A&D Ointment, 4-Ounce (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
Love this stuff. We use this, the creme, and some super duper cream that smells like fish oil, and is also used to prevent sunburn on white folk's kids. This is by far the least offensive of the three, and did a great job of pee-proofing his little peen after circumcision, as well as keeping his folds and cracks dry. We use it daily, except for the occasion(s) when he acquires a rash, then it's the creme and if bad enough, the fishy stuff. The other two are harder to remove from my hands, and tend to magically get on everything no matter how careful I am. This stuff is much easier to work with, cleans up easily, and doesn't get all over everything..or at least I don't see it when it does as it's mostly transparent. My wife selected this brand because her elitist, breastfeeding mafia forum group said it's the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, December 16, 2013
Best product in market. there's no rash in my baby's skin. Recommend! works fine and came in a very useful bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best!, December 5, 2013
This review is from: A&D Ointment, 4-Ounce (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
THis is the best product out there for babies and toddles wearing diapers... I haven't seen anything this thing hasn't taken care of on my little girl's skin ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars No to diaper rash!, December 2, 2013
This review is from: A&D Ointment, 4-Ounce (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
My baby hasn't had a day of diaper rash since I started using this product. Buy this product and you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for crows feet and acne, July 14, 2013
This review is from: A&D Ointment, 4-Ounce (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
Ladies - this product is not only good for baby bottoms. I use it on my face every day and it reduces wrinkles and my 21 year old son uses it on his face to nearly eliminate acne and redness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heals My Hands, July 8, 2014
This review is from: A&D Ointment, 4-Ounce (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
Great product - competively priced. I use it when my hands suffer from yard work and other abuse! This stuff works like no other I have found.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like to keep this ointment around for the occasional private ..., July 7, 2014
This review is from: A&D Ointment, 4-Ounce (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
I Like to keep this ointment around for the occasional private area rash or skin irritation, it does what i want to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Just for Babies..., July 5, 2014
Little Mom (Pasadena, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A&D Ointment, 4-Ounce (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
I bought this ointment for my babies who are now 20 and 17 years old. Of course it worked wonderfully as a diaper rash ointment for both prevention and healing. But I'm still buying it for me. In case you ever have any irritation or itchiness around your privates, wash with warm water and mild soap, dry thoroughly, put a thin coat of A & D on and you get immediate relief. It is very mild, effective, and never causes any type of stinging reaction. Wear a mini-pad if you are concerned about staining your underwear.

A&D Ointment, 4-Ounce (Pack of 2)
$11.98 $8.34