Ok if you have rosacea? I have rosacea and am looking for something that will take away the redness, evening out my skin tone. I'm headed to the dermatologist soon but am betting he will recommend HIS products that would be much more expensive.

Do you think this would bother my skin?
asked by Lori Jean Gray on May 18, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I have rosacea, and I started using this last week with no ill effects. I like it a lot. But I don't use the cleanser they provide, I use my Eucerin anti-redness, since I know it won't irritate my skin.
Melissa answered on March 5, 2012
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm not sure if this product is ok or not. I'm trying to figure that out too. Sephora sells a similar product that is highly recommended by its users (it's Clarisonic) that is more expensive but the box says that it is ok for rosacea. If you figure out if the Olay product is ok for rosacea, I'd appreciate it if you'd post on to here. Good luck! The two dermatologists I've seen about the problem have been pretty basic on the routine and haven't pushed their own products. Sometimes simple is best.
silly_biochemist answered on June 1, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have rosacea and I use it.....only every other day with the recommended cleanser and I use cerave after everytime to calm and moisturize my skin .
Anna Kay answered on February 25, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have rosacea and I use it.....only every other day with the recommended cleanser and I use cerave after everytime to calm and moisturize my skin .
Anna Kay answered on February 25, 2014

A
I have rosacea and used this only 2x a week with my own cleanser and my skin got really bad. definitely took care of the dry patches and my skin was nice and smooth, but my cheeks were so red and inflamed so I dont use it anymore. My skin is really sensitive though (can't wash with cleanser more than 2-3x a week) so it might work for others with less sensitive rosacea
Amazon Customer answered on March 14, 2014

A
[Deleted by the author on Jul 29, 2011 8:33:38 AM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product