Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Okabashi Women's Pacific Flip Flop Sandals
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 17, 2014
These are such cute looking sandals and it is obvious the seller went to great lengths to ensure it was made in a way none of us would fall out of them. However, others posted the sandal was running too big for them--I had the opposite problem. I wear a 9.5 to a 10. I ordered the 10-11 size thinking it would be no problem. I could barely get them on. Now, I know I have big feet :-) but not THAT big! Plus, part of the way they are helping us keep them on our feet is by placing some type of bubble traction (lost for proper title here) on the sole that I could tell immediately would also be a problem. I'm returning them asap but disappointed they didn't work out b/c they have such a great look.
on May 19, 2016
I had to give them away - too small. I buy a pair every year from Menards. They did not have them this year so I ordered them on-line. I have had 5 other pairs from Menards, all 7's, but these were a little different model.
on July 21, 2014
Ended up giving them to a friend. O love this type of flipflop because of being all one piece. The black ones weren't like my previous pair. Too narrow and the pink had the tabs on the bottom and the instep was so rough it made my feet ache. I wasn't happy.
on June 9, 2016
OK, living in Arizona you can wear flip flops a good six months out of the year, so I am always willing to try some new ones, but go back to my Haviana's typically. I ordered these with the silver strap part since I wear a lot of silver jewelry (also an AZ thing).

THESE ARE HEAVY and the little nubs, hitting in the wrong place of the bottom of my feet, HURT! I like the appearance of them, BUT, these will be worn to ride my stationary bike only. I hate to return things and usually donate to the Viet Nam Vets, hoping someone somewhere might be able to use items I cannot for one reason or the other. They fit size wise except the strap part which is too wide, making it even harder to walk. I would strongly advise looking elsewhere for a comfy flip flop, seriously folks!
on May 3, 2015
I purchased these because I have a similar pair, which I love and wear all day around the house. I ordered the same exact size. However, it must depend on the style as these, while slightly different, did not fit. I compared the two, back to back and it still was the same size. It must be the strap across the top that made the shoe too tight for me to wear. Very disappointed. Gave it a 3star only because I love my other pair. I didn't send them back to get a bigger size as I would have had to pay to send plus a restocking fee. No thanks, I'll find someone who can use them.
on April 24, 2014
The style and contours of the Oka slipper are great but the color selections were unavailable in all sizes. I wanted the Brown/Gold and being a size 6.5 or 7 I opted for the only size it was available in: Small (5-6.5). It was a little on the small side for me so Medium would probably have been a better fit. However, the thickness of the portion where the ball of the feet walk on is too thin. I have plantar fasciitis and normally wear Orthaheel sandals which provide me with great support. They are far better constructed than the Okabashi sandals, though 3 to 4 times more in price depending on the style. I gave this sandal a try based on reviews by people with plantar fasciitis however it didn't work for me. After wearing it the house all day cooking Easter Sunday's dinner I was in extreme pain by evening.
on July 31, 2015
I now have these shoes in almost every color that the Pacific comes in. I have worn them for several years now. They are the style of my choice. However, I was told by a company rep, in an email, that they are discontinuing this style. I wear a small and I know that a person who truly wears a size 6 could not wear the size small. Always order a size up if you are at the larger size. If you are a 6, a medium would probably fit better.
on August 20, 2014
I ordered these sandals for my daughter. We've been pleased with the Okabashi sandals that are all one piece. However, this sandal broke soon after the return window closed. Very disappointed in this product.
on May 13, 2013
Love the shoe but it said fits size 5 1/2 to 6 1/2. I wear a 6 so I thought perfect. They are no larger than a 5. My heal hangs off. The nubbies in the arch also are very uncomfortable. Buyer beware.
on August 21, 2013
I wear a size 9 - sometimes I can wear an ML. If you are a size 9 - I suggest getting the L in this style. I have them in gray. I have not worn them a lot.