Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 13, 2013
This was described as being oem. But it is a knock off. Capatible, but not the same and does not appear to be as large or hold as much toner as the others I have purchased. I would suggest being sure that you order the ones that amazon actually stocks and sells and make sure it is OEM not just capatible. The description should definitely indicated if it is OEM or compatible.
on December 27, 2013
The Okidata 5150 are old time laser jets but results are fantastic. The only problem is finding quality compatiable replacement cartidiges. I found them here. If you have an older printer and not sure where to get quality compatible replacement ink... try this vendor and they may have it.
on October 2, 2013
I received a used one! or it was leaking inside the box. I was made and sent it back to Amazon. It was Prime so it was easy to send back. I received another one from a different vendor and it was fine.
on December 6, 2012
I have used nothing but genuine Okidata toner cartridges and have never had an issue with quality or performance. I will continue to use the same cartridges as long as the printer continues to work. It is over 6 years old.
on September 6, 2013
The pictures in the ad display genuine OKI boxes. All of the text says OKI. What I received has the following label, "100% New Compatible Toner Cartridge." Ugh. If they lie in the ad, why wouldn't they lie on the box? Who knows what's in there?

It's going back to Amazon.
on May 24, 2013
As advertised, factory replacement high capacity. It is hard to beat the price and to get name brand. I have the Oki C5150 laser printer and it is working great in my machine. Hope this helps someone make a quality decision.
on February 23, 2012
OKI ALL THE WAY, and yes I am bias, simply due to the fact our OKI LASERS are and have been the MOST RELIABLE printers we have EVER had!!! Our C5150n is ANCIENT and has NEVER had a service call to this day!!! Our NEW C610cn IS THE BOMB, meaning OUTSTANDING, would not trade it for anything else!!!
on October 31, 2011
I always recommend that you use only OKI original cartridges for the best results and look with your copies. If you do strictly docs then non OEM cartridges are ok, but if you are printing business card or flyers use OKI original cartridges!
on September 12, 2013
Received COMPATIBLE Okidata Laserjet Printer Toner Cartridge (Yellow). COMPATIBLE!

This fact not evident in this listing. The word "COMPATIBLE" is not used in this listing.

Even illustration is deceptive picturing an original Okidata box. Upon arrival, the box did NOT even remotely resemble the box pictured in the ad.

NOT happy!
on May 23, 2015
Box was old and yellowed and beat up. I will find out when i use it if it is any good, but have to wait till the present one runs out. by then it will probably be too late for a refund if it is bad