Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olaf's 1-2-3 (Disney Frozen) (Glitter Board Book)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Board book|Change

on December 16, 2013
This book is so cute!!! My 15 mo son loves it and asks me to read it again and again. Olaf counts up from one to ten starting with himself (one carrot nose, two arms, three buttons on his tummy) and building up to ten. It's really cute cause Sven jumps in at number 4 and keeps trying to eat Olaf's nose like he does in the movie so Olaf spends the rest of the book looking for a snack for Sven. The snow it glittery--not the kind that rubs off on your fingers and clothes, just shiny and textured. My son likes to run his fingers over it to feel the texture. It's a really great counting book if you enjoyed to movie.
on December 26, 2013
My 20 month old is a huge fan of Olaf the snowman and this book was a hit with her. She loves turning the pages and counting the snow angels and so on. And I feel that it has just the right amount of glitter to make it pretty and not obnoxious.
on March 13, 2014
If your toddler likes Olaf from the Frozen movie and you want a board book that relates to counting, this is a great choice. It has the thick board book pages that toddlers can help turn, fun graphics, sparkly snowflakes, Sven, and of course, Olaf.
on January 16, 2014
My little girl loves the glittery pages and I love the hard pages it's was a great Christmas gift thanks
on March 5, 2015
Cute book! Our daughter loves Frozen and especially Olaf. This is her first Olaf book and she really likes it. The book itself is of decent quality and the pictures are cute. It's worth a shot if you're child is into Frozen.
on August 18, 2014
This book is cute and has great illustrations, but the story line is pretty boring! It actually doesn't really even follow a story line. But our daughter still loves it, so it was still worth the purchase.
on June 26, 2014
Very cute book! My 16 month old loves it, well she loves all things Frozen like most kids these days I think-;p
Sparkly words are very cute and the glitter does not rub off. Sturdy board book that my daughter can't rip-YAY!- since she can be aggressive with books. All the cuteness of the movie with Olaf and Sven!
on September 5, 2015
This book is adorable. It's nice to be able to buy a Frozen book that's not only about Anna and Elsa and so I bought it as a gift for my friend's baby boy. What can I say? I mean it's glittery and the glitter doesn't fall off when touched, it's fun, it's a board book (perfect for drool and chewing) and it's Olaf!
At the fair price, it's a great gift to add along with other Frozen items.
on March 31, 2016
Super cute counting book! My son loves it! The snowflakes are textured and glittery, which adds to the magic. My only complaint is that it's a board book and it was bent pretty badly in shipping. Other than that, we really love this book!
on April 2, 2014
Cute board book for smaller children. Book is about 5 x 7 so small enough for a little one to hold, bright pictures and durable.