2,884 Reviews
 (1,777)

3,774 of 3,982 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Clarisonic vs. Olay Pro-X - an excellent value!
I know you are wondering if a $28 item can compare at all to something that cost nearly ten times the price. The answer is YES! I have the Clarisonic Pro - which is the top of the line for their model, so before you spend the money on both, I'll do a side by side comparison for you. Mind you, I am VERY happy with my Clairsonic. Even knowing that this I am happy I made the...
Published on January 27, 2011 by K Sprite

1.0 out of 5 stars Darn
I had read so many great reviews, but am too cheap to spend the money on the more expensive brand. I literally only used this item about 5 times, and my face broke out not only in zits, but in those hard red cysts. I went to see my dermatologist and he told me that if you are not prone to breakouts that this may not be for you. He told me it turns the follicle over very...
Published 13 months ago by Lindsay Yager

‹ Previous | 174 75 76289 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System 0.68 Fl Oz, 1-Count (Misc.)
it really did kept my skin from breaking out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, July 9, 2014
I have no complaints, and it works, but I wonder what the Clarisonic is like because supposedly with the Clarisonic, the bristles move so fast that you can't see them move with the human eye. When I watch the demos on QVC, the Clarisonic (Mia) seems to work super fast on waterproof makeup. The makeup is completely gone within a matter of seconds. I've not been able to achieve the same results with this though. Who's to say that the same results would be duplicated with a Clarisonic? (I might be upgrading, and keeping this as a body brush.) I must say that I was happy with the price, which makes experimentation affordable, especially with Prime Shipping. The Clarisonic that I wanted was about $150, it was nice to be able to try the Olay before committing to the Clarisonic. I do experience a little sensitivity/dryness, but I can handle the Clarisonic (at least I think I can).

The Olay has two settings, a slower setting and a fast setting, but not so fast that you can't detect movement of the bristles (like the Clarisonic).

All in all it works, and it's better than using paper towels (better for the environment/less trash), which is what I normally use because wash clothes aren't supposed to be good for your face (unless you bleach them).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
great

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 8, 2014
This works just as good at the one's over $100.00.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 8, 2014
love this product...makes my face glow and blemish free

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, July 7, 2014
Great product. It spins and cleanses. Gets my nose soft and clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 7, 2014
I always thought these were a gimmick but then my dermatologist told me to get one. She didn't say which kind so I went for the cheaper version and it has been amazing. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
I absolutely adore this item. It works so well on the skin and is so gentle!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars it works, July 7, 2014
Its alright. I don't feel my face is any cleaner than if I had used a washcloth. MY daughter loves playing with it in the bath tub.

‹ Previous | 174 75 76289 | Next ›