Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Size: 66-CountChange

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 27, 2012
I used to love these, but they seem to have changed the cloths that they use recently. The new ones aren't as 'scrubby.' I tend to have dry patches on otherwise oily skin, and these used to slough them off quite nicely, but now they don't do much more than the average face wash. I had been using these for years and will now have to find a new product. Disappointing.
33 comments17 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hi Alison,

We're sorry to hear this is no longer meeting your expectations. Changes made to our products are based on consumer demand and market response. Since your feedback is important to us, we'd like to learn more about your experience and suggest something you'll love. If you're interested, please call us at 1-855-236-3353. Our Skin Care Experts are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Eastern Time. We're looking forward to speaking with you.

Amelia
on December 5, 2011
This product works great. I am a little upset because it is not exactly what I wanted, I thought they were already moist wipes with no rinse off but that was my own fault for not reading the description entirely.
Still used them, they work great, smell nice, I cut mine in half because it seems like a waste not to because the sheets are so big.
11 comment10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 25, 2013
A few years ago my face began to become oilier - very ironic since I had perfect skin throughout my teen years and my twenties. :-) Regardless, along with the oil came mild but persistent acne. I began using these cloths every day: twice a day at first and then just once a day as my skin began to improve. I incorporated a daily Olay moisturizer and voila!! - My skin looks and feels great! Whenever I see some oil starting to build up again, I resume the twice-daily usage until I see improvements. For the most part - using these cloths daily has helped my skin tremendously - much better than all the face washes I tried. And believe me I tried them ALL before I resorted to the cloths. :-) The cloths really seem to exfoliate and deep cleanse, which apparently is what I needed. I recommend these cloths to anyone who may find him or herself in the same situation as me – needing a new skin care regiment.
on December 21, 2013
I can't find these in the stores any more. I cut them in half to make them last longer. Great.
on May 14, 2014
I've been using these cloths for many years and they keep my skin even-toned and breakout free. When I run out or forget to use them my skin begins to misbehave. I know taught my teenage son to use these and they work on his skin too. I can tell by just looking at his face whether he used them or not.
on February 24, 2015
I get these on the save and subscribe program. I have used many brands of makeup remover pads, both wet and dry, but these really do seem to work the best. If I am too lazy to use my Clarisonic, these are the next best thing to use to remove all my makeup. When I use my toner after using these pads there is rarely any makeup that shows up on the cotton pads. I highly recommend these.
on May 24, 2014
I never liked the idea of using a washcloth more than once without sanitizing it. I really like these and they are durable enough that I can use one each day as a new and disposable washcloth. I use it brand new on my face because the wash is impregnated with soap. Once the soap in the cloth is used up, I just use more soap or body wash like one would with a regular washcloth.
on January 10, 2014
I'm a man and this is not the best item for rough faces.
I would only use this after shaving and have a 100% smooth baby face.
The cloth pieces get snared in your hairs.
on November 14, 2013
My face feels so nice and clean when I use these, and I love that I can actually see the dirt on the cloth! That lets me know that it is indeed doing its job. I use this mainly to help remove makeup because most regular cleansers just can't properly do that. These also soap up nicely, so you get a really great lather - something I love. They have a clean scent and just give you an all around clean, fresh face. No complaints from me!
I've been using these facial cloths for years but often have a difficult time finding them in my local shops. I was happy to find them on Amazon and at a great price too.

These are durable cloths that have little exfoliating microbeads embedded within. My face is very clean and smooth after using and the cloths don't fall apart in my hands. They are so sturdy, in fact, that after I was my face and décolletage, I use the cloth to wipe down a part of my shower - the little scrubbing beads do a great job of cleaning up soap scum! 😄 Yet are still very gentle on my super sensitive skin. Hey, I'm frugal, trust me on this.