5.0 out of 5 stars Among the best in its category
I've tried all kinds of products for my face because of former battles with acne and current battles with dry but oily skin.
That being said, I know from experience and lots of trial and error that this is a good product.

Published on July 21, 2011 by Jeremy

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit oily, but worth it for the SPF 30
I've used Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion, Sensitive Skin, SPF15 found it worked well for my acne-prone skin, so I decided to give this moisturizer a go because of the 30 SPF.

Pros:
- SPF 30 (96% UV blockage)
- Packaging (built-in pump that twist-locks for travel)
- So oily that you don't need a lot.
- Doesn't cause my skin to...
Published on December 23, 2011 by T. Mihara

5.0 out of 5 stars Among the best in its category, July 21, 2011
Jeremy (Glendora, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olay Complete Daily Defense All Day Moisturizer With Sunscreen SPF30 -Sensitive Skin 2.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)

This moisturizer is amazing. It has everything you need/want in a product of its kind and it actually proves true that it is NOT greasy.
I've used Neutrogena's 'non-greasy' facial moisturizer with SPF and guess what... my face ends up shiny. VERY frustrating.

With Olay's product you get both UVA and UVB protection (SPF30 which research shows is about the maximum quality SPF), it's light, non-greasy, oil free, fragrance free, non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), PABA free, dermatologically tested, and it contains vitamin E and Aloe to keep your skin healthy.

Plus, it has a screw on cap instead of a squeeze top, which is a lot easier to spill when on travel.

Why WOULDN'T you buy this product over any of the others?

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit oily, but worth it for the SPF 30, December 23, 2011

Pros:
- SPF 30 (96% UV blockage)
- Packaging (built-in pump that twist-locks for travel)
- So oily that you don't need a lot.
- Doesn't cause my skin to breakout
- Self-locking (twist) nozzle (good for traveling)

Cons:
- OILY: I bought this for the SPF 30, but because it's so oily, I find myself hesitant to use the full dime-sized amount (recommended by dermatologists) to cover my face. For me, the extreme oiliness is counterproductive to purpose of having the sunscreen.
- a bit expensive
- leaves a little bit of an oily residue
- sometimes leaves peeling white residue

Would I buy it again? Not unless Oil of Olay stopped making Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion, Sensitive Skin, SPF15.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Moisturizer, February 13, 2011
I have used the Olay Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer SPF 30 for about 3 years and it is a wonderful product! I "highly recommend" it! Not a good buy on Amazon though, try Walmart!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Moisturizer/Sunscreen but Check Price, May 9, 2013
WilliWu (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This product does an excellent job of moisturizing without creating an oily shiny appearance and does very well as a sunscreen. It is also odorless. When I noticed that the price had more than doubled with all of the sellers listed on this date, I googled for alternatives and found it for much less at an old standby online drugstore. Yes, I did notice that the listed price was for two, but it is still double what I paid on Amazon the last time I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!, September 19, 2009
I work outside all day long, I have tried many different kinds of sunscreens, this one is the one that works for me, non greasy, last long and pretty cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best UV cream for my summer, July 20, 2012
I ordered this for the first time 2 months ago and my entire big family loves this. it's not greasy at all and very effective.

I repurchased 1 months ago and now I will order again.

My 3 years old son who used to hate all UV creams on him now allow me to put this cream on his face and legs every morning.
Last weekend, my 8months old and 3 year old both were at the beach for the whole day. their skin was well protected by this cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural Sun-block Day Cream, June 22, 2012
I have been using this product for 3 months. It feels natural and I have not experienced any skin irritation or discomfort. Supposedly it blocks sun well because my dark spot on the face due to exposure to the sun has not been any darker (I'm also using liquid treatment for it, too). I have always been using Mary Kay Timewise Day SFP 25. Now I switched to this product and so far it has been working for me well and cheaper. I subscribed this product at Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love that Olay Complete Defense, November 11, 2010
This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist's office. I don't usually spend much money on skin products, but I love this stuff! Not only does it provide 30 SPF protection, but it has a wonderful, silky consistency, unlike other products I've tried.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skin looks more luminous., December 7, 2012
Amy Capelle (SOBIESKI, WI United States) - See all my reviews
Goes well under makeup, makes your skin look more luminous. But I was a little disappointed to find out it will protect you from sunburn, but not the damaging rays from the sun. Like skin cancer and premature aging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good lotion!, March 12, 2013
It doesn't make my face super oily, nor does it leave my skin still dry. So far I haven't had any bad breakouts since I've switched to this product.

ARRAY(0xa32a99c0)