Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olay Age Defying Classic Night Face Cream 2 Oz (Pack of 2)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Style Name: Classic Night Cream|Change

on August 24, 2011
I read some reviews and was a little reluctant on buying a "cheaper" night cream, b/c I have been through countless (most expensive) that were not worth a dollar. This one though is by far the best. It's very rich but not heavy. It smells clean and my face has not looked this good in a long time!! Not only that you get 2 jars!! There are not many products I am loyal to, but this a definite!!
on May 24, 2011
I tried another prominent, cheaper night skin cream, but went back to Olay because of the results. It gives the beautiful results I had long experienced from previous use. Worth the extra money.
on March 13, 2007
I have used Olay products since I was about 18, as I have always had severely dry skin. Olay has always claimed to make you look 10 yrs younger. I think this cream really does do that, now that I am old enough to look 10 yrs younger. I've used it every morning religiously since the first time I tried it because it makes my fine lines almost completely disappear. I also look less tired, which is great because I work a lot and don't sleep enough. I admit it's the only anti-wrinkle cream I have tried, but it's working, so I'm sticking with it. Their products have always been very gentle on my skin, so I trust them.
on June 5, 2012
I can't remember how long ago I bought my first bottle of this product - but it has to be over a decade ago if not longer. Apparently, the words "Age Defying" are no joke, as I am in my mid 40s now and look far younger than my years. When I mention to people I meet that I have one teenage and one grown son, they gasp in disbelief. When I want to buy a drink or a bottle of wine, I get carded. If I'm at a club, young men approach me thinking I'm close to their age (guessing my age anywhere between 22-35)! I secretly love the "shock and awe" reaction of strangers who first hear my real age.

Who knows for sure if this lotion is the reason my face looks so young? But I've been slathering it on twice a day (almost without fail) for years and hey, I dread the day I find it's been discontinued! I'd probably go to every store and buy everything left in stock and try to freeze the extra bottles LOL.

As for the reviewer who says it clogs pores, I don't find that to be true for me. I guess everyone's skin is different. Being a person who has always struggled with acne, this is the ONLY moisturizer I can slather on without concern over causing a new breakout or making an existing breakout worse (foods definitely affect my skin). Other brands and types - even those specifically stating "non-comedogenic" and "non-acnegenic" (etc.) - have all been problematic for me.

Love it!

UPDATE 1/7/16 Received a new bottle of this today and am returning it. The outer box does not match the photo - did Olay change its design? I tried doing a search online and am only finding the old version. This bottle, sold by "Top to Bottom Care" not only makes me nervous it might be a knockoff, but also it expires 3 months from now! Taking off one star. I will purchase locally instead.
on January 22, 2013
My mother swears by this product, and if her skin is any proof, it must be doing something right.
She's almost 60 years old, and has better skin that some women 10 to 15 years younger than her.
I got this for her after she spent the better part of last year looking for this particular item in local stores, I was happy to find it here on Amazon.

She has no complaints about the product itself, the shipping or the packaging - which is a big deal considering how picky my mother can be.
I hope this seller still stocks the item when we're ready to re-order because I will definitely be buying from them again.
on December 21, 2011
When I use this product for a week consistently my face takes on a youthful glow that I get complements on. In the winter I use a bit more, but a a tiny bit goes along way. I use it on my neck and chest too.
on April 3, 2012
Despite the fact that these are in the same container & packaging as the ones from the drugstore I cannot say with 100% certainty that the contents of the containers are the authentic Olay facial moisturizer. I am skeptical because it does not tingle like the product I normally purchase from the drugstore nor does it have the same consistency or scent. I've not returned it because it is indeed some sort of lotion & I have been using it on my hands instead of my face (for which I have purchased the real product that has the tingle from the drugstore).
I would recommend spending the few extra dollars at the drugstore & get the real product.
33 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2014
I always thought that Olay was for old women. Turns out, they make wonderful products for all ages. This is the only moisturizer that I can use, I have oily acne prone skin. This is absorbed within second and doesn't leave the face greasy. It doesn't break me out. I like it.
Now my skin care consists of all Olay products.
on September 17, 2015
My mother used Olay for over 40 years. It was expensive back then too and she was a poor woman who lived a very frugal life out of need. But she always bought Olay. She lived until she was well into her 80s and her skin was youthful and young. She used it religiously every day and no matter the things she went without to afford it as it was apart of her keeping her skin beautiful.

Olay is better then ever. I love the addition of sunscreen in this product. It makes my skin feel so soft and so protected. It's non greasy, light, and has a wonderful scent. I'd recommend this to anyone.
on August 26, 2014
I've been using this for several years now, and this was the best price I've found.

I LOVE the way my skin feels when I use this - Soooo soft, and I've started using it on my neck, chest, shoulders, and arms, too. (If I'm still wet from the shower, it really goes a long way.) It's amazing in how soft it makes your skin, and I noticed a real difference very quickly.

That said, this is pretty much doing nothing about wrinkles, so if you want it for that, you may want to keep looking. My wrinkles are pretty minor still, but that was the reason I originally started trying this stuff. I was diligent, and took pictures in the same lighting conditions every week for quite a while, then monthly, but I still see no difference in the wrinkle situation. (though it doesn't seem to be getting worse, either.)

I still use it after every shower, despite not helping on the wrinkles. It's THAT great on making my skin feel great. I've never felt a lotion make that big a difference so quickly. I'd give it 5 stars, if they got rid of the claim that it helps with wrinkles (age defying). It's also kind of expensive, but this vendor, and a 2-pack are a good deal.