5.0 out of 5 stars Results beyond expectation
I used this night cream along with their day cream.

problem:
I'm a 65 yo male that has always had a ruddy complexion. I wore a cervical neck collar for about 6 years, plus losing about 100 pounds about 2 years ago. My neck was an over abundance of loose saggy skin. I just wiped it on w/o paying much attention to how I did it.

RESULT after 1...
Published on June 14, 2007 by James J. Janousek

3.0 out of 5 stars No detectable difference
Published on March 22, 2011 by integrity8

5.0 out of 5 stars Results beyond expectation, June 14, 2007
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Firming Treatment - 1.7 Fl Oz (Health and Beauty)
I used this night cream along with their day cream.

problem:

RESULT after 1 month:
Nearly all my saggy neck skin has tightened. It unbelievable.
plus-
I've received comments from three different people who commented, "you look great - what have you done to your face and neck!" THAT SAYS IT ALL>

I'll definitely reorder these two products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., January 8, 2007
K. Sayre (Huntington, WV) - See all my reviews
My skin is looking nicer each day I wear it. It did take a few weeks to see the change. My fine lines are disapearing and my skin is smooth and glowing. Also, this product lasts a long time, it does not take much to apply all over your face and neck.

3.0 out of 5 stars No detectable difference, March 22, 2011
I have used product for 6 weeks. The box that it is packaged in is at least two times the size of the small jar that's inside. I am in my early forties and have crows feet on the sides of my eyes and furrow lines across my forehead. I also have brown spots. This product has not reduced my wrinkles and has not diminished the brown spots, so it does not do what I was hoping it would.

5.0 out of 5 stars 25 year-old is impressed!, July 13, 2012
I am a 25 year old African American with oily and acne-prone skin. People ask me why I would buy this being only 25 ALL THE TIME. Since my acne leaves marks and scars, this creme has dramatically aided in the healing process of my skin. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is soft, and after using this (along with the 7 effects acne face wash) my complexion is what I've wanted in high school! The price is unbeatable here on Amazon! I get compliments on my skin a lot, and coming from an acne suffer, that's amazing to hear! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! OLE, Olay!

3.0 out of 5 stars this is preety good but........., August 7, 2006
I like how this product diminshied all my wrinkles, lines, and my uneven skin tone but it did NOTHING to firm my skin and it was too greasy. I put this moisturizer before I sleep and when I woke up in the morning , there's oil and shine ALL OVER my face. I was competeley grossed out and was quite dissapointed. Not recommened for people with oily skin.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little heavier than what I need., August 22, 2007
Reader "dee8922" (Seattle, Washington) - See all my reviews
I bought this because I thought I needed a heavier night cream, but its a little too heavy for my face as I have oily/combination skin. If you are dry/combination or dry and need that extra moisture, this would be an excellent product for you. I use it on my neck only and it works wonders for that, but when I use it on my face, I have a few whiteheads in the morning. Still a good product as most of the Olay line has proven to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective!, January 7, 2010
I am a 50 year old women, and I have been using Olay products for years and love them. Since I starting using the Night firming cream I can really tell the difference. It's a small improvement but I'll take any improvement in the look of my ever increasing wrinkles.

2.0 out of 5 stars Made me break out, November 20, 2011
I'm in my mid 30's and I bought this for use only on my neck and jawline. I have combination skin, my neck isn't usually oily but this product made me break out. I gave it two stars instead of one because it works great on my hands! Obviously it's expensive for a hand cream but I didn't have to throw it in the trash because it didn't work the way I was hoping. If you have combination/oily skin try to get a sample of it first just to make sure it doesn't make you break out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Overall Night Cream, January 29, 2012
A reader (The Northwest) - See all my reviews
Being 50, I want to take extra good care of my skin and face. I'm a fan of Olay products and have been for many years. Unfortunately, the highly-rated Regenerist line gave me a headache due to whatever fragrance or chemicals used. (I'm not saying Regenerist isn't a great product, just that I couldn't use it.) Based on other reviews, I tried this one. Happily, it does not cause any sensitivity or irritation and I've been using it for over a month. A little goes a long way. This size will probably last you almost two months. It has a great consistency and leaves my skin feeling really soft and well-moisturized. It's nice to be able to use it on both my face and neck and I am starting to see overall improvement in tone and firmness.

5.0 out of 5 stars A product that really works!, April 21, 2011
I purchased this cream on a whim and have to say, after using it for just three weeks, I see (and feel) a difference in my skin. The lines around my face and mouth seem softer and overall, my complexion is better. Highly recommend for ages 50 plus.

Rate and Discover Movies