Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Size: 1 PackChange

on June 14, 2007
I used this night cream along with their day cream.

problem:
I'm a 65 yo male that has always had a ruddy complexion. I wore a cervical neck collar for about 6 years, plus losing about 100 pounds about 2 years ago. My neck was an over abundance of loose saggy skin. I just wiped it on w/o paying much attention to how I did it.

RESULT after 1 month:
Nearly all my saggy neck skin has tightened. It unbelievable.
plus-
I've received comments from three different people who commented, "you look great - what have you done to your face and neck!" THAT SAYS IT ALL>

I'll definitely reorder these two products.
66 comments120 of 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2012
I am a 25 year old African American with oily and acne-prone skin. People ask me why I would buy this being only 25 ALL THE TIME. Since my acne leaves marks and scars, this creme has dramatically aided in the healing process of my skin. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is soft, and after using this (along with the 7 effects acne face wash) my complexion is what I've wanted in high school! The price is unbeatable here on Amazon! I get compliments on my skin a lot, and coming from an acne suffer, that's amazing to hear! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! OLE, Olay!
11 comment66 of 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2007
My skin is looking nicer each day I wear it. It did take a few weeks to see the change. My fine lines are disapearing and my skin is smooth and glowing. Also, this product lasts a long time, it does not take much to apply all over your face and neck.
0Comment52 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2011
I purchased this cream on a whim and have to say, after using it for just three weeks, I see (and feel) a difference in my skin. The lines around my face and mouth seem softer and overall, my complexion is better. Highly recommend for ages 50 plus.
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2010
I am a 50 year old women, and I have been using Olay products for years and love them. Since I starting using the Night firming cream I can really tell the difference. It's a small improvement but I'll take any improvement in the look of my ever increasing wrinkles.
0Comment33 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 22, 2011
I have used product for 6 weeks. The box that it is packaged in is at least two times the size of the small jar that's inside. I am in my early forties and have crows feet on the sides of my eyes and furrow lines across my forehead. I also have brown spots. This product has not reduced my wrinkles and has not diminished the brown spots, so it does not do what I was hoping it would.
22 comments27 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hello,

We're sorry to learn you didn't get the results you were hoping for. This product is intended to leave your skin looking and feeling tighter. For assistance with discolorations and wrinkles, you may want to try the Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream instead. This formula penetrates rapidly to deliver anti-aging ingredients deep into skin's surface. Within 10 minutes, it reduces the appearance of lines, boosts hydration & brightness. After 4 weeks, it reverses the look of up to 10 years of wrinkles! Hope you check it out.

Amelia
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 2, 2014
Some years ago, I saw that an independent testing lab had rated Olay as the most effective at achieving visible results and had bested competing products costing multiple times as much. I bought some and was very pleased with the results. This Total Effects Night Treatment was a new product that I wanted to try, and it's difficult not to sound like a contrived television commercial at how impressed I am. It's nothing short of remarkable how smooth and nourishing it is to my middle age skin, with no irritation or oiliness. After finishing my first jar and not being able to find it at my local grocery store, I opted for a heavily advertised competing product that they did have. Big mistake and I actually had to return it after just a few days for the disturbing irritation it caused to my skin. Everyone's skin, of course, has it's own sensitivity and chemistry, but for me at least, I can't recommend this highly enough. It does what it says and at a very reasonable price.
on August 7, 2006
I like how this product diminshied all my wrinkles, lines, and my uneven skin tone but it did NOTHING to firm my skin and it was too greasy. I put this moisturizer before I sleep and when I woke up in the morning , there's oil and shine ALL OVER my face. I was competeley grossed out and was quite dissapointed. Not recommened for people with oily skin.
33 comments47 of 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2014
Wife: What have you been using? Me: What? Wife: On your face? Me: Nothing - why? Wife: Don't lie to me - cough it up. Me: Olay 7. Wife: Buy two next time. Me: Yes, dear.
on January 1, 2007
First of all I am in my early 20's so I haven't much experience in night creams. I just more recently took an interest in moisturizers and eye creams after I decided to quit tanning and rather preserve my youthfulness. I use "moisture therapy cream" by Olay in the morning before I put on my makeup, and then I use this at night. My skin always feels so soft, more soft than I think it ever did. I can't give any testaments on its firming or anti-wrinkle ability, but I can say it does make my skin glow and my complexion look healthier. The scent is great and it is a great smell to fall asleep to.

I would recommend this product to anyone of any age. It has a good price compared to everything else on the market and I believe it is best to start moisturizing when you are young rather than waiting until the signs of aging have already begun. Prevention is key!
0Comment22 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse