5.0 out of 5 stars Face Wash and Makeup Remover. Tear free!
Published on October 31, 2011 by Bleue

3.0 out of 5 stars FACIAL CLOTH
I used to buy a similar product from by Olay at a warehouse store and I loved it. This one is not quite as good as the other one (deep cleansing cloths).
Published on May 13, 2011 by Maria C. Reyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Face Wash and Makeup Remover. Tear free!, October 31, 2011
This review is from: Olay 4-in-1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths, 66 Count (Misc.)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I wasn't sure what I was getting exactly, but am so happy with it. What it is is a dry little towel, 5x7 inches or so that has a solution in it. you wet it and kind of rub it to get the suds out. Then you can wash your face and remove your makeup. I use it to remove my eye makeup and it doesnt sting at all, which I was so happy about. So, I will continually buy this as the product runs out. It saves me time and im more encouraged to wash my face bc i have to take my makeup off anyways. LOVE IT. Note: I cut these in half because I dont have a ton of heavy make up on, so half the towel does the trick for me. I cut a stack at once. Oh, other great thing, you dont have to worry about sealing the package like other towels cause these are dry and you add water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent facial cloths. I love them!!, December 25, 2011
This review is from: Olay 4-in-1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths, 66 Count (Misc.)
I am 36 years old and I do not remember a time when I did not have acne. I have a very oily face and suffer from moderate to severe acne. I have tried so many different products to no avail. About eight months ago, much to my dismay, my acne started getting worse. I started getting large, red, deeply embedded, and very painful pimples all over my face (I used to get this kind of pimples only on my jaw and chin and on my temples.) Every so often I would do a little bit of research to see if anything new came on the market. I had read many times that I should be very gentle with my face. I made sure to buy deep cleansing products, some of them dried my skin for about two hours and then the oily complexion would come back with a vengeance. Some of these products were very expensive for my budget (lancome, proactive, and other expensive brands) but due to my small budget and the fact that I am a parent I was never able to keep up with the cost of the regime and I would have to switch products. Others were $4, but not one of them helped me. I started getting a lot of dark spots where these large pimples were. I just gave up and decided that there was no point in even trying to minimize my breakouts. One day I read that pores clog because of skin cells. I read that a good scrub could help. I had always avoided scrubbing my face too hard because of fear of aggravating my acne. This is where the Olay 2-in-1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths came in to place. I ordered these back in late October 2011. At the time I had my cheekbones covered with these painful large pimples and my chin and jaw line covered with the kind of acne that has a white tip, itches a lot, and can be easily squeezed. I received them on November 1. I've been washing my face everyday with these scrubbing cloths and I can not believe the change in my face. I give my face a really good scrub everyday, and although I'm going against the "be very gentle to your face" advice, I think this is what is working for me. My face has never been this clear. I have not gotten a single one of those big, nasty, and extremely painful pimples. It is unbelievable. I am almost afraid to jinx this unbelievable change in my skin. The cloths are awesome. They do not over dry my skin and they have a very pleasant scent. They leave my face clean and have not irritated it despite of the really good scrubbing I give it everyday. I'm not saying this is the best product for everyone, I wouldn't know that. All I know is that it has done wonders for me and my extremely oily and acne prone skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, June 1, 2012
Kim T. Lee (Honolulu, HI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olay 4-in-1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths, 66 Count (Misc.)
I just bought these for my mom, and she loves it! She was looking for daily facial cloths that you had to add water on for a long time, since she couldn't find any in Hawaii anymore. Hawaii only had pre-moistened cloths which she said that doesn't feel like anything is happening to her face while she's using it. She is very pleased, and so am I! This is a MUST BUY. Stop looking for the other ones, you've already found a great product at a very great price! Stop wasting your money on the pre-moistened cloths and get these!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful face cleansing cloths., February 3, 2014
This review is from: Olay 4-in-1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths, 66 Count (Misc.)
I am a senior and have used theses before . I could not find them in my drug store. They really clean your face, and if you want to you can keep the cloth and just use it like a plain face wash cloth for a few days. I do not need to use these every day, but I would not live with out them. They leave me with really clean, smooth skin. The large pores on my nose finally get clean and yet it is not too harsh on more delicate areas. Since they are dry ( and light) you can take them with you when you travel, and have a way to wash your face with a familiar product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best face towelette for me!, April 17, 2011
This review is from: Olay 4-in-1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths, 66 Count (Misc.)
The newer face towelettes that are already wet have too many strange things in them and they make my face break out. The Olay 2-in-1 is a simple cloth that you have to wet, but it cleanses and exfoliates very well without additional ingredients that may cause problems for sensitive skin. I've used them for several years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel, July 31, 2013
This review is from: Olay 4-in-1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths, 66 Count (Misc.)
Sometimes when I'm traveling internationally, especially from the East Coast to SE Asia, I have long layovers and flights (LA to Hong Kong is almost 15 hours). This is a great way to freshen up, either at the airport or in the plane lavatory. It removes that grimy, unwashed feeling. I'm a guy and have learned to rub in the direction of my beard growth to avoid snagging on the stubble.

It weighs MUCH less than pre-moistened wipes. This is important today when a few extra ounces can cost you for being over the weight limit. Because it's dry, you have to "activate" it with tap water. Easy to use and rinse off and leaves no sickening perfume scent. I can't travel without them.

3.0 out of 5 stars FACIAL CLOTH, May 13, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these, they contain parabens!, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Olay 4-in-1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths, 66 Count (Misc.)
I was about to buy these until I noticed that they contain parabens! Parabens can be absorbed through the skin and have been shown to be hormone disruptors, which may lead to cancer and reproductive issues. Unfortunately in this world, legal does not equal safe. Advice from a concerned medical student!

[...]

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., January 28, 2013
This review is from: Olay 4-in-1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths, 66 Count (Misc.)
I purchased due the great reviews. They are okay, but I am not sure I would use again. I like the cloths that exfoliate my skin as it cleans...this does not do that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great face cloths, October 2, 2012
This review is from: Olay 4-in-1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths, 66 Count (Misc.)
I was looking for something gentle to wash my face with at night to wash off makeup and the day's grime. These cloths work perfectly. I love that they are not pre-moistened and that there is a side that exfoliates and a side that cleans gently. All you have to do is add a little warm water and you're all set to go. They are easy for traveling too- since they are not wet cloths you can just grab a couple without having to worry about them drying out. The soap is mild and does not dry my skin out. I have purchased several boxes of these since I've discovered them and will continue to use them as a staple in my face care routine.

Olay 4-in-1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths, 66 Count